custom civic for sale...siq

it really would be the ULTIMATE sleeper

i just got an email from the guy its a scam…

Hello
Thank you for contacting me regarding your willingness to purchase my item the 92 Honda Civic
I am sorry I didn’t reply earlier but I was out on the field and couldn’t check my email.
Im working in a military facility and most of my time Im out of country.
The car is stored in a warehouse in Utah and the shipping will be arranged by me and the price includes all the shipping costs and insurance so you
will not have to pay any extra charges.The item has a Clear Title wich will come along with it.It is in perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically. No damage whatsoever,no scratches or dents, no hidden
defects. I am willing to close the deal with you at $2750 USD price including shipping and handling. The shipping will be made by Freight Truck.You will receive the car directly to your home address in 5-6 working days.
If you agree with this price we can begin to complete the transaction.
For security reasons I want to make this deal through eBay www.ebay.com because this way both seller and buyer are protected
I have made my deals only through them and I think this is the best way to close this deal
I will start a private listing just for you with a “Buy-It-Now” feature. You have to hit the Buy-It-Now button and you will be the winner.
I think this is the fastest, safest and most fair solution we can have.
The payment will be made through Ebay Vehicle Purchase Program and only after you will receive the car and inspect it, the money will be relased to me.
In this way we are both protected up to $20000.
I’ll put the car on eBay so you can hit the buy-it-now button and purchase it thru eBay .
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to email me.
Thanks in advance and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Here are the detailes of the car:
Miles: 205000
Body Type: Hatchback
Transmission: Manual
Interior: Gray
Exterior: Blue
Title: Clear
Engine: 4 CYLINDER 1.5 LITER
Fuel Type: Gasoline
VIN Number: 2hgeh2451nh515335
1992 Hatchback,custom Super wide body. All body modifications, such as flares, scoops spoilers, bumper covers are all one piece with no lines, seams visible. This body was fabricated from 20 ga.sheet metal ( all custom work done professionally). There is NO fiberglass. A K&N fresh air intake molded into the hood, with a custom rain cover. Has stainless steel Sparco Racing hood pins. Fuel access door relocated to the roof, with a aluminum 2002 Mustang GT gas door, with stainless steel braided fuel lines. Paint is base coat, clear coat Dupont chroma base system, with ghost flames and large Honda logo on hood(shows very well). This car rolls on 18in. Motegi MR7 racing wheels, wrapped in Toyo tires( like new).Suspension has 4 in. adjustable coil springs . Interior shows well , with new carpet, custom grant steering wheel, Auto Meter Monster Tackitt shift light, the original steering wheel , with airbag is included in this auction.Front, rear seat and headliner are in good condition and showing minimum wear.Exhaust is split with two 4 1/2 in. stainless steel racing mufflers. Engine is stock 1.5 with no modifications, except air intake. Runs good.(CORRECTION TRANS IS AUTOMATIC)! Stereo system is Alpine CD , with Pioneer Door speakers with two 12in. punch DVC subwoofers. One 600 watt BaJa Amp. One Sony X-plode 440 watt Amp. and Rockford Fosgate wiring kit( sounds Awsome) This car was built with high attention to detail (no junk)

i like the part where it says manual transmission. :bloated:

This is an investment. 3,000.

You could sooooooo sell this on EBAY for wayyyy more.

WOW… it looked like it might have something even remotely going for it, until i saw the interior pics… WTF? Who the hell wants a POS wheel without a airbag on a stock civic, and the tack with shift light! BWAHAHHA!.. Its a mess under the hood, and theres a big ass line going through the trunk for that dam fuel filler…ugh…

It’s definitely creative… But what in the hell?

he says a manual… but it has an auto shifter? lol

Sick…

scam?

Hello
Thank you for contacting me regarding your willingness to purchase my item the 92 Honda Civic
I am sorry I didn’t reply earlier but I was out on the field and couldn’t check my email.
Im working in a military facility and most of my time Im out of country.
The car is stored in a warehouse in Utah and the shipping will be arranged by me and the price includes all the shipping costs and insurance so you
will not have to pay any extra charges.The item has a Clear Title wich will come along with it.It is in perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically. No damage whatsoever,no scratches or dents, no hidden
defects. I am willing to close the deal with you at $2750 USD price including shipping and handling. The shipping will be made by Freight Truck.You will receive the car directly to your home address in 5-6 working days.
If you agree with this price we can begin to complete the transaction.
For security reasons I want to make this deal through eBay www.ebay.com because this way both seller and buyer are protected
I have made my deals only through them and I think this is the best way to close this deal
I will start a private listing just for you with a “Buy-It-Now” feature. You have to hit the Buy-It-Now button and you will be the winner.
I think this is the fastest, safest and most fair solution we can have.
The payment will be made through Ebay Vehicle Purchase Program and only after you will receive the car and inspect it, the money will be relased to me.
In this way we are both protected up to $20000.
I’ll put the car on eBay so you can hit the buy-it-now button and purchase it thru eBay .
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to email me.
Thanks in advance and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Here are the detailes of the car:
Miles: 205000
Body Type: Hatchback
Transmission: Manual
Interior: Gray
Exterior: Blue
Title: Clear
Engine: 4 CYLINDER 1.5 LITER
Fuel Type: Gasoline
VIN Number: 2hgeh2451nh515335
1992 Hatchback,custom Super wide body. All body modifications, such as flares, scoops spoilers, bumper covers are all one piece with no lines, seams visible. This body was fabricated from 20 ga.sheet metal ( all custom work done professionally). There is NO fiberglass. A K&N fresh air intake molded into the hood, with a custom rain cover. Has stainless steel Sparco Racing hood pins. Fuel access door relocated to the roof, with a aluminum 2002 Mustang GT gas door, with stainless steel braided fuel lines. Paint is base coat, clear coat Dupont chroma base system, with ghost flames and large Honda logo on hood(shows very well). This car rolls on 18in. Motegi MR7 racing wheels, wrapped in Toyo tires( like new).Suspension has 4 in. adjustable coil springs . Interior shows well , with new carpet, custom grant steering wheel, Auto Meter Monster Tackitt shift light, the original steering wheel , with airbag is included in this auction.Front, rear seat and headliner are in good condition and showing minimum wear.Exhaust is split with two 4 1/2 in. stainless steel racing mufflers. Engine is stock 1.5 with no modifications, except air intake. Runs good.(CORRECTION TRANS IS AUTOMATIC)! Stereo system is Alpine CD , with Pioneer Door speakers with two 12in. punch DVC subwoofers. One 600 watt BaJa Amp. One Sony X-plode 440 watt Amp. and Rockford Fosgate wiring kit( sounds Awsome) This car was built with high attention to detail (no junk)

oh wait. didn’t see someone beat me to that.