Custom Harley sportster

I’m putting this bike up for a close friend of mine. He has owned the bike for two seasons now and it is immaculate. It’s a late model sportster with a custom front end. Everything works on the bike. Stock front end is also included with the sale. It has aftermarket pipes and some sort of program I’m not sure what kind as the previous owner installed it. The bike has a ton of tasteful chrome accents. Tires are almost brand new. Oil and regular maintenance was done every season. I know for a fact that the bike was always adult ridden and never beaten on. It was only ever ridden to shows and the occasional weekend ride. The machine has a little over 8k on the clock. It’s a 1200cc engine. It’s a blast to ride as I considered buying it myself. The owner is only selling because two wheels just aren’t his thing and he wants to buy a second show/track car. He is in no hurry to sell by any means and he stressed to me that he wants to see the bike go to a proper home due to the fact that there has been so much time and money invested into it. Asking price is 8700. Give him a call or text, his name is joe. 716 997 1834. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/13/runuqe5e.jpg

What year is this?

It’s a 2007

4" or 6" over?

If your talking about bore I believe the engine is stock minus the bolt-ons.

fork legs…

6"