Custom License Plate Frames

I’m not too sure if this is the right place to post. I work for a car dealership now, Seifert Auto on Abbott Rd in Lackawanna.
They’re looking for someone locally who does custom license plate frames, cheap and quick.
You guys know of anybody or do any of you do your own printing? We need probably about 100 to start or so. Thanks! :mpd:

Ill ask at my work where we get ours done. but what are you looking for? black with “dealers name”?

I used to work for Steve Seifert at the caddie dealership in ea. I was just there not too long ago looking for a couple cars.

He’s got some nice cars up there, but I decided not to buy one right before winter.

He just went shopping today in PA at an auction… but next time you stop in ask for badnewsmini.

Anyhow, my wife is the office manager there, I’m a mechanic. She is trying to find the frames. They just want a normal black frame with white lettering. Thanks guys!

Ill deff. find out when i go in tomorrow.

Although you want them local and I agree with trying to keep money local when possible, online might really be the way to go on these.

Yeah my wife has started asking some guys who do them and sell them on ebay what kind of rates they’d give a company. She’s messaged like 10 of them and is hoping to find a good rate that way. But, if anyone does know someone who does it locally, that would be the easiest. Thanks for the help guys!

http://www.4allpromos.com/scripts/pl/148/License_Plates_Promotional_Products.html?cpao=111&kw=custom+license+plate+frames&cpca=School+Spirit&cpag=LicensePlates&gclid=CObZgaXInp0CFRBM5Qodkkv88Q

there’s companies that sell dealer supplies at the auctions that do these for dealers. maybe tell boss-man to give that a shot…