custom one of a kind 2011 supercharged platinum edition Toyota tundra

likely wont sell on here, but maybe someone from on here can point me in the right direction… Selling this for my father…

Heres his ad/info

For sale only Clear NYS Title Cash & Carry 7 year 100K transfrable warranty (The 2 show Bike’s in the photo are also for sale)

2011 Supercharged Toyota Platinum edition Tundra. This Truck had a $64,000 sticker on it out of the show room before additional $20+ Thousand was invested. I have over $85,000 into this Truck I stopped counting.

This is a custom truck in showroom condition w/ 29,000 miles. This tundra is meticulous maintained and uses mobile one synthetic oil and serviced by Toyota only with all history. Just had 30k Toyota service done $800.00.

Platinum metallic paint on black leather w/ factory wood trim. Fully loaded with every available option from Toyota. Factory 3 way moon roof, rear back power window, Navigation, JVC entertainment system with flip down DVD player surround sound with built in subwoofers, Heated and cooled leather seats. TRD Package big brake kit $6,000 TRD Dual Exhaust $1500 5.7 liter V8 magnum w/ Factory TRD Supercharger, TRD intake and radiator ordered from Japan $11,500. This truck was the first 2011 Supercharger to have installed. A stock supercharged tundra puts out 524HP The set up on this truck is approximately 540HP. Truck get 13.4 mpg city and 17.2mpg Hwy.

$5,000 in Luxury coverage plan, Extra Toyota Factory 100K Bumper to Bumper warranty that also covers Paint, Glass, and key fobs, transferable worldwide coverage.

Excusive 7 year interior and exterior protection $600.00

Truck has a Ridiculous train Horn w/ custom on/off factory switches Toyota install.

Custom 6 window factory show tint $500.00 Full Front clear Bra a $600.00 Job.

Factory Toyota remoto remote starter and security system $1,500.00

24hr 3yr key pass $150.00

3inch Body lift installed and warranty through Toyota $1,200.00

Toyota stainless step up bar $800.00

Onki Front and rear push bars $1,500.00 with $500.00 TRD skid plate.

Bullet spray lined bed liner w/ custom trims $1,500.00

Custom supercharged badges in and out.

Custom Factory install rear bed swing out storage compartments $1000.00

Toyota rear behind seat storage net $300.00

3yr road tires wheel protection $300.00

Toyota Rubber liner Mat $300.00

Automatic Remote tonneau cover w/ light $3,000.00

Bullet antenna

5 matching wheel 22inch BF Goodridge all terrain tires with additional factory platinum rim $3,000.00 installed 7k ago these tires have 60+k life span.

3 years of premium satellite Sirius XM

There is way to much to list here, over $85,000 was put into this truck. Sticker alone was $64,000 I have all documents and original sticker and invoice and transferable warranties.

Truck come with extra brand new TRD Brake pads in box, serpentine belt, floor mats on top of the custom Toyota floor mats that are all ready in, rubber under the fabric.

Truck was built special by Toyota and finishing touches by Lorenzo custom in NYC and other independent dealers. This truck has only seen black top roads never taken off road. Truck was originally built for show to take over seas. Due to the Destinations island this truck was going to, owner decided against paying $20,000 in duty taxes +$8,000 to ship, only to be covered in salt from ocean air front destination.

This vehicle has a Clear Clean NYS title and Registers as a passenger NOT commercial plates like others out there. This Truck is a true one of a kind. Save tens of thousands of dollars. Complicated Free Clear title!!! This truck sleeps in a climate controlled garaged has never seen snow.

You would not want to find the time and money to try and duplicate this build truck is 100% perfection.

This is a privet sale if Interested please email info I will return your email or call 518-836-8895 for additional photos and info. $52,900.00 Cash and Carry

http://i40.tinypic.com/25u4iep.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mcdpug.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/14doj6g.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/vyoa9t.jpg

I will vouch for this truck… 100% flawless and 100% ridiculous

thats a great deal for what it is, GLWS!

$49k is his bottom, might as well get that out of the way now…

100% cosmetic perfection that I would absolutely deflower in about the first twenty minutes of me driving it, and would enjoy every damn minute doing so.

GLWS though, that thing is way nice.

every been dynod , any engine shots

no one local is capable of dynoing it and let me find some.

o yeah , don’t they have the problem when if the front wheels are not moving it wont let the truck dyno ?

want the motor out of this thing for the Lexus so bad.

FAP FAP FAP FAP

not sure, somethin wierd like that

wow, nice truck man.

Honestly, your best bet with that truck is Ebaymotors. It would sell on there, or at least pull some interest 10x faster than locally.

Fuck the truck, nice house.

i just saw the gsxr on cl the other day for sale…how does that bike only make 137 to the wheel?

Is the deuce on Craigslist?

not sure lol

yea

Deuce is sick, need it in my garage.

If that truck had a vagina I would marry it.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/2942142625.html

Met your dad tonight, nice guy. His truck is insane, definitely very well done and lots of $$$$. We are trying to work a deal out, so we’ll see what happens.