cuttys new ride !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485993674&category=6405

yo im sure u seen it on the board but i thought id toss it up here too

whoever ‘made’ can’t be right in the head.

:puke: :puke:

g-body cutlass only u lil bitch… this comming from that kid that wants a silver sunfire cause its a “mini T/A” FAG!!!

thank God fo gbodys…if it wasnt for them the military tank operators wouldnt have a vehicle for target practice

i like the old-ass cutlasses, but that thing is uglier than a civic with a gtr wing and a veilside-knockoff kit.

i just sent him a message asking what was he thinking!?

G Body’s

It’s all about the chicks.

Apparently the guy that built this car likes circus chicks!! :nuts:

In a recent Gallup poll, 90% of all tank operators drive G-body’s as their personal ride. Full frame safety, coil spring smoothness, and the chicks like the soft steering wheel when the back of their head hits it… :bj:

Dear the1sloacr,

I was selling it for someone else. I had nothing to do with the construction. I think any olds cutless is ugly. If I were into classic cars I would love to have a 57’ Chevy convertible restored to it’s original state. Personally, I own and collect horse’s, the first means of transportation. In other words to each his/her own. Patty… thats what they wrote back… im calling :bsflag:

the next time you call a sunfire a mini ta, I’m going to smack you over the head with a shovel.

i hope cutty never meets this guy…and if you need back up for the too small crew my son might be avialable

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

what a piece!!!

:doh: :eek4: :eek4:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:owned:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:owned: