Cuttys rap video ?????????

NWS!!!

http://62.153.249.21/Ondemand/viva/ondemand/stars/melendiz/melendiz_fuck_you_all_dsl.wmv.asx

:bowrofl: :finger:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why’s Cutty trying to be Eminem? :bowrofl:

ha

he driving a v DUB ?? looks more like sonny :wink:

he says Germans dont want to be like Americans

holy waste of my life!!

is that dude german or something?

wow what gives that away…filmed in Germany, has a German Accent or maybe the European woman

i just wastn sure. dude rapped in english. and the video was all choppy on my computer. most german dude i know are hard to understand.

well most i know speak better english than me…i lived in wurzburg Germany for three years and you will be suprised how well they speak english

besides the normal words for girls.budweiser,marlboro,nike,ETC…lol

I’m at work so I had the volume turned way down. Is the dude taking in english the whole time? all i could understand was fuck this fuck that. bla bla bla. I thought it was just some wigger home made video from turtle creek.

basically thats all he said fuck fuck fuck…lol

my buddy was stationed in germany. when he got there they were told that its either you bring home a beemer or you bring home a german chick.

he brought home a german chick…He made a big mistake.

i was there for the Army also…but now people are buying a lot of Saabs there…i didnt bring home either…just lots of stero equipment

he brought tons of fansicaner beer mini kegs. I’m sure youve drank that when you were station there. that beer get me drunk as hell but also makes you gassy.

trust me i drank over there…i do not know how i got home most of the time

yeah, i hear they do put the gay bars back in the cut…