D-faction Lebanon Valley Drift Event Friday June 18th

i wana driftzz but can’t afford tires

Tires are free :lol

Goto a tire place and get used tires for nothing.

yea or by shitty brand tires for like $60 lol

mounting them is the problem if i could do all that for free my m5 would be all over the place making noise, thats all i do at autox events but even thats stopped now cuz of tires

hook me up with 265-285 18’s mounted and im there lol

i’ll be doing the same. i hope i can drift the entire day this time.

265-18’s, Good luck.

Will be spectating.

yeah i know its a fortune but thats what i have for stock wheels, unless someone here has 17" wheels and tires 5 x 120 and 74.4 mm hub bore that i can borrow

it’s 74.1mm

just sayin

ill take some of those too benny lol

if you’re serious, I recommend getting a set of 17x8 style 5s or 32s on the cheap and putting some cheap, run of the mill 225/45s on them for sliding.

could be cool.

hub centric is overrated, unless you’re talking about thick spacers.

will most likely be heading to this

225? i think the car has too much weight for them, i run 255’s in the front

What car do you have?

idk why everybody says this, in vehicles designed from the factory to be hubcentric, the main load of the car should be on the hubs and the studs should do nothing but keep the wheel on the hub. that’s how it’s designed, and it’s designed like that for a reason.

even if you DO manage to get wheels with the incorrect hub diameter perfectly centered, you’re still putting an improper load on the studs. I’ve used wheels with both a slightly smaller, and a slightly larger hub diameter than the ‘correct’ diameter before, and either way it makes for some nasty side effects. the slightly smaller hub (72.5 instead of 72.56, yes, .6mm too small) resulted in 18/20 broken or cracked wheel bolts. slightly larger hub (74.1mm instead of required 72.56mm) resulted in SEVERE vibrations at several speed ranges, despite proper torquing and re-torquing several times…this is what led to my learning about the whole hubcentric thing.

I know, plenty of people put the wrong hub diameter wheels on hubcentric hubs “all the time” and have “no ill effects”.

Well, plenty of people shoot up heroin every day and don’t die, so maybe i should do that as well? The $10 shipped I pay for a set of centering rings is worth the peace of mind it gives me.

You are 100% correct. It’s just a pain to get hub centric rings for some wheels.

oh fasho

damn i just read back through that and it sounded like i was scolding someone for murdering my first born.

apparently im moody today :rofl sorry for getting loud stheven.

It’s ok, I will just cover your car with inappropriate stickers