d series 95 civic motor

i got a 95 1.6 civic. i need a motor i can direct drop in. has to be able to drop right in i dont really want to swap ecu nothing like that just bolt in a go. i want to pull my motor and build it while still able to drive my car.

I have a block that needs new sleeves its yours for 10 bucks. I also have a stage 2 cam for sale, and other stock parts lmk Im balls deep in d16 shit lol

Dave
716-698-2651

I have a complete longblock D16Y7 for $35, it has a rod knock. I got it from some scum on here awhile back.

i kind of need a stock motor that runs good i want to drop the new motor in and drive the car while i build my z6. SOLITUDE i will be in contact with you as soon as i get a new motor in car when i start my build.

Ok cool man just lmk! and if ya need some help with the swap lmk

How much are you looking to spend?

i just want one that runs and can drop in. price is a factor but its a d series so i would imagine it would on the cheap side.

pmed

never got a pm. i have my roomate check my account and his computer shows instant messages but mine dont so please txt my phone or send a private message those are all i get.

o my number 716-830-9207 txt pef

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30021

good quality motors, average of 35,000 miles

thats where my b16 came from. They are a great company

hum never looked there if i cant find a D buy tax time ill just do the B swap from there. how much they charge to ship just a long block to Niagara falls? since some of you had one from there.

I called them because im getting my b16 from them in a couple weeks and they said around 250 to have it shipped to orchard park so i would imagine it wouldnt be much more