D16z6 or d16a6 longblock/ swap

Looking for a D16z6 longblock in good shape running or a d16a6 motor. I prefer no transmission, but if it’s a good deal I will pick up the whole package. i have a ton of parts to trade also.

I am also interested in a cable d series clutch/pp and a cable “Si” trans.
Post the price. Located in West Seneca.

i know your looking for a z6 or a6.I have a y8 around

Price? I’m not looking to spend much

Go to m and m and pull a engine it’s $100 for the whole damn thing m and m stickers the cars and they say if they run or not and you can put a warranty on them

There isn’t a good Z6 there as of right now. Trust me :wink:

I have a d16z6 in my garage… lmk I was gonna swap out my d15 out of my 4 door and put this in… but I dont see that happening any time soon

Price??

Every time someone mentions buying a motor you tell them to go to m & m. Just stop. There are never any good motors there because the second a Honda gets there it gets swarmed by Mexicans. They destroy every part in the engine bay to get one thing out. Nobody wants to lay in a pile of mud pulling out a motor that’s half taken apart and full of water and shit. You can’t get a good motor from m & m.

I don’t feel like getting herpes walking in their premises.

You are the stupidest Fucktard ever… it was a suggestion, I kno a handful of people that have got engines from their and they all work and don’t have issues at all. Coolstory dudebro. And if you don’t wanna pull the engine Then have the yard do it for you cause they will and they will slap a warranty on it. Not that hard to fucking ask a question…

Evan can you like get out o the thread. You take stuff way too far all the time. I’m not buying a motor from there. Stop causing drama on the Internet

Dude just shut the fuck up. You are a moron, you know nothing about cars, and you talk behind people’s backs all day. Stop posting all over every thread on this forum. He wants a motor, and you’re not offering one. So don’t post.

Ok Fucktard why don’t you stop ridding nicks sac, I was simply posting a suggestion is all he can take it as he pleases, you should talk about knowing anything about cars when you can’t finish or even fix your car or have the balls to finish it mine moves under its own power and I don’t have to push it home unlike your rustbucket pile that shit the bed, and I don’t talk behind your back your a pathological liar that tries to make your self look good…
Nick simply take my suggestion as you please but you guys don’t need to bash when someone helps

I haven’t finished my car because I don’t have time. I’m going to school for mechanical engineering not sitting on my ass all day like you do. Get a fucking life. What have I ever lied about? Nothing. Nick told me the shit you said when you were trying to buy his shell. He doesn’t even like you I don’t know why you pretend you’re friends with him. And my “rustbucket” is just a cheap daily. Hasn’t left me stranded once. Can you say that about your s10? Nope. Do yourself a favor and learn how to spell and drive your POS talon into lake Erie. That is if it makes it there. That dome light you wired in as a knock sensor is gunna be going off like crazy. I’m done with this conversation. Free bump for you nick.

Evan J Whitney
:stop:

Thank you for the bumps ya’ll

Fwiw, in buffalo its mostly Puerto ricans, not Mexicans that love hondas. They usually live on the west side

Regardless if a hatch/ Integra shows up at LKQ or M&M it’s stripped to a bare shell in 25 minutes.