D2 Coilovers for Sale

S13

New and updated dampers.

Work great! No seized collars. Comes with one wrench.

$550.00

ronniefung@gmail.com

Looking for any trades?

Keeping em for now. Gonna winter drive em and sell for dirt cheap come spring time.

why winter drive perfectly good coils where i can just send you mines plus cash :slight_smile: ;).

I can’t stand stock ride height or suspension so that’s why I’m keeping them in for the winter. :slight_smile: It doesn’t snow EVERYDAY!

ill send you a pic of my car’s height and you judge if its slammed or not… and we’ll trade puls cash :wink:

I don’t think he wants to get rid of them yet,and if he does I gonna jump on 'em

I don’t want stock suspension…and I really don’t want slammed for the winter either. I can still have a much lower than stock ride height without being slammed for the winter with these coils.

Bottom line, it’s not worth it for me to sell these coils guys. I’m keeping them in for the winter, unless you GIVE me full asking price and a good aftermarket spring and shock combo that doesnt slam the car.

alrite man pm me when you plan to post them after winter :wink: ill take him

LMFAO i mean ill take them**

I got Eibach Sportline with Tokiko shocks. Trade + Cash?

he said no already… to all of us unless asking price plus good aftermarket shocks which makes no sense because in his previous ad for these coilovers asking price was 475 obo now its 550 firm with good aftermarket shocks… ??? i guess im going to hav to wait for spring 10 to find out on his 3rd ad wats the asking price on these after he winter drives them. hopefully cheaper lol because i would like to grab them off him.

Ummm, yeah. I put a new damper in.

Also, I chose to be firm because I don’t want to sell them, I stated that.

I’m going to see what condition they are in after winter. If everything is fine and there is no corrosion then they’re most likely be sold for the same price anyways. Which is a good price with updated dampers.

If the collars are siezed and need work then I’ll sell em for 200. Fully rebuildable in montreal for 150 a shock. FULL REBUILD.

It’s also a sellers choice to change pricing as long as there is no deal made already. Hence the new post.