damn whores are out tonite

just got back from rumshakers with a friend or two… 1 dollar yuenglings and 2 dollar Jagerbombs…but lotsa dusquesne pretty boys

so i goto take a piss and while i’m pissin two smokin hot bitches just come in, drop trow, and go… so two golden showers for rookee tonite… not quite tig ole bitties, but my old lady is out and that’s a decent thursday by me :beer: :clit: :boink i love sluts, as long as it’s not my girl:cool:

while you were out I was bangin your chick!!

Originally posted by whitey

x2

-TJ

Originally posted by whitey
x3

Originally posted by Pewterss
x3

x4

make it 5

Originally posted by rookee
so i goto take a piss and while i’m pissin two smokin hot bitches just come in, drop trow, and go… so two golden showers for rookee tonite… not quite tig ole bitties, but my old lady is out and that’s a decent thursday by me :beer: :clit: :boink i love sluts, as long as it’s not my girl:cool:

“two golden showers”?

forgive me if i misunderstood, but did you get pissed on, or did you piss on them?

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
“two golden showers”?

forgive me if i misunderstood, but did you get pissed on, or did you piss on them?
thats a good???

maybe he pissed on one while the other pissed on him

they just pissed… no one was recieving the shower perse. still, it’s been a while since i saw a “new” vagina :smiley:

it’s okay if you banged my girl cause i was jerkin off to you guys :wtf:

shaved???

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
shaved???

Or at least a good trim?

-TJ

Worthless without pics

landing strip???:tounge:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Worthless without pics

i’m pretty sure that’s an arrestable offense, beside… no camera phone :frowning:

i’m pretty sure that’s an arrestable offense, beside… no camera phone :frowning:

so is public nudity:D

just got back from rumshakers with a friend or two… 1 dollar yuenglings and 2 dollar Jagerbombs…but lotsa dusquesne pretty boys

Don’t no if this really goes with that but I learned that if you ever have a chance to do a girl, though you have a g/f, fuck it and who cares cause she may be out cheating on you anyway. I just got out of almost a 2 year relationship and wish I never would have turned down the chances I had. Espically since how the girl I was with changed so much in the last few months. Became a big bitch, and now wants to hang out with hommies that have no jobs and smoke weed all day. Even though she hates being around drugs. sorry had to clear some stress :dunno:

why are girls like that lol

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
why are girls like that lol

because there retarded

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks…