Dane Cook

win.

My vote:

Dane Cook = fag

also, not funny…

Phew, I was losing faith in this thread until someone mentioned that Carlos Mencia in fact sucks ass. Dane Cook, eh he’s funny, but you can only listen to his stuff for a little bit before it gets old.

George Carlin = only great comedian IMO.

I went to see Mr Cook for free at UB years ago, and it was funny. Maybe it was because I was drunk. As of now I dislike him, as I heard all his material.

Comedy is farting in bed with your girl and holding her under the blanket. Now thats funny.

:lolsign: :rofl:

bill cosby rules!

origional, clean, and funny as hell

Mitch Hedberg is definatly funny.
I thought Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia were both funny when I first heard them, then it got old real quick with everyone saying the lines from the show and them repeating the same material. Louis CK is funny but I think Dane is better at presenting the jokes.
I never liked Dave Chapelle.
And Lewis Black is meh… I don’t care for all the swearing.
jim gaffigan if funny

Brian Regan is really funny.
He’s very clean and has a huge following.

i love lewis black!
lol at everyone ripping on him though.

Doug Stanhope and Jim Gaffigan rule as well.

Edit: oh and i got sick of dane cook really fast. he was hilarious at first…now i cant stand him

Lewis Black was great before Comedy Central convinced him to make 90% of his show political.

His new stuff sucks though. I saw him in Cleveland a few years ago and I laughed so hard on 2 of his jokes that I was all laughed out for the rest of the night.

Jim Gaffigan, Demetri Martin, Zack Gallifinackis (sp?), etc are all comedians I’d rather see than Dane Cock. But he does have some funny material…

no one has mention eddie izzard

I’ll agree with you on that. He is still funny and original though.

annoying cross dresser that isn’t funny.