Darkstar in the kitchen

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/24593/

:rofl:

:rofl:

i love the impressions!

:hsugh:

:bowrofl:

not funny…I dont like that shit…making fun of people with problems they cant help aint fuckin cool

i am not sure how this would be any different then making fun of David Letterman or anyone else on TV. The kid is making an honest attempt to make a TV show. I would think this kind of show would be funny regardless if he was mentally challenged or not. Its like laughing to Andy Milonakis… was that wrong since he had a problem that made him look younger?

It was a direct shot to mentally challenged people…and I myself don’t think it is funny when people use other people’s handicaps they cannot help to make a joke. Now if the “target” is someone who is doing something they can help then fine…but when the “target” is someone who cannot help they way they are I don’t find it funny at all. You can try to justify it all you want that is the way I see it. Not saying I am right and you are wrong, just the way I was brought up.

I agree.

If it truly had nothing to do with his mental handicap, then a video of Rachel Ray should be just as funny.

ooooo rachel ray ftw

i dont know, i thought it was pretty funny. the random impressions are funny