Darkstar's 1998 Chevrolet Corvette

at least wait till you get home… SoLow might get confused and think you’re trying to hurt yourself.

this is darkstars way of saying he wants to fondle pewter.

very nice!

Soooooooo… does this mean I can get a crack at this ???

you better get crackin’. Aint that race coming up soon?

yawn…

lol hahaha nice car to bad it a auto and it would get crushed by a is 4 banger civic fwd ftw:kekegay:

english much?

darkstar, your a cock sucker, but your vette more than makes up for it, TARGA FTW!

not bad. nottt baddd.

interesting. should run pretty good tho.

How big of a shot u gonna run? Car should be nasty better get some meaty tires

how much power do you think you will be running after you install your mods/tune?

That car with a 100 shot will go 10’s easily. Thats near 500 at the tires if not more and in a lighter car than mine and i went 10’s easily with 500ish whp. Provided you have drag radials…street tires will be low low 11’s :slight_smile:

i call BS on mods. there are no gay pics of darkstar molesting his parts before install.

125 or 150, not sure yet. depends on what the fuel pump can handle. Have to do some more research.

hoping for ~425 at the wheels off the bottle, ~550 on the spray. So… about 515/650 at the motor.

Car will have DR’s on it. No doubt.

Most of them are already down at the shop. I still have the rear end sitting here at work if you’d care for a pic me going all Central Catholic and dipping my balls on it.

yeah I am already thinking of what to do come winter time… and those C6Z’s are probably going to be in my price range… but I just don’t know if I could buy a Vette without a targa. It’s honestly my favorite thing about the car…

Think you will be able to drive this off the bat well?

All those parts, Still you suck at rwd.

See excuses now.

I pissed in what I thought was a red urinal receptacle last week at the shop, I was then informed that it was a torque converter and it belonged to Darkstar…

I kept going.

funny u say that booger, i actually did the same thing with parts i already knew was his