Daves E30 Build [SW | Low is a Lifestyle]

This car had so much potential, then you decided to bag it :rofl

Should look good when you’re done though :number1

always be baggin :ninja

If it ain’t white, I don’t care.

my car is white :number1 does that count?

how do you know?!? :rofl

one of my buddies is looking into the accuair setup for a mk6 jetta. I’d like to check it out somepoint when you’re installing it, or ride in it after.

For sure. Im not sure where Im doing the installation. But if its in the area, anyone is welcome to come hang out and shoot the shit. And if it gets done elsewhere, I’ll take people for rides and give demos. AccuAir is the way to go though. Best products and overall awesome guys that work there

Fucking CCWs. :facepalm

Classics?

Yeah, Cryan, as he’s known, is a glutten for self punishment.

HEY GUISE I BOUGHT A FULLY POLISHED WHEEL WITH A FUCKING MILLION NOOKS AND CRANNIES HURR HURR

One of my buddies has CCW classics with raw windows. He mother fucks them every time he had to clean them (like almost every day lol)

Yep.

Benny, suck a dickkk

^ Nice. Yea, polished is a pain in the ass to maintain.

Zoop SEal works OK, but it’s loot. I’d NEVER own a polished wheel on something I daily drove.

When I ordered my Rotiforms, I told Jason I wanted polished. he was like “no, you dont”

I may get my wheels cleared at some point. But yea, you only make that mistake once. This is my second set of Classics.

A lot of people really dig the CCW wheels. I think i know about 15-20 people with them

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

“Bandwagon Wheel”

BMW style 5s are where it’s at, in terms of exclusivity I mean.