dawlbaby502 (28)

see told u!:rofl:

ur a dick:nono:

ownage

:rofl:

only casue he’s a mod

yep, damn mods have all the fun. :slight_smile:

time to air out the laundry, me and chad with the evo hit it. Devin tried with her and jackie to no end(sorry dev), kurt tried to get a blow job off of her(i seen the Im’s), brad with the evo tried like no bodies business to hit it, there were more than a few others who begged. Before any one else decides to Chime in they need to look at the slobs they are fuckin first.

woh,let’s get this straight,i “tried” with jackie,steph wnated to fuck me,never happened:stick:

Dev… come on man. you tried to stuff jackie, steph and jen. steph showed me texts and i was having wings with jen and you called her!

this thread fucking rules :rofl:

I could put my bikini on and take a picture but Eurodad will never let me post it…

Has it occurred to any of you that this is a public website and you’re airing your dirty laundry as well as others… who may not want their laundry aired out in public?

woa woa woa,drunk text’s prob,she would IM me n text me constantly,now i tried to get with jackie a couple of times but that never happened. WHo is jen?? Not once did my phone dial steph’s number,sorry u hit it n taped it for future reference n feeel guilty,but i never once touched her nor have i tried to fuck her,but ur right about hte text’s i would be drunk n ask for nudes or ot hit it.LMAO…but atleast it never happened:puke:

hindsight is always 20/20. :smiley:

Boys have a penis n girls have a vagina

IT"S NOT A TUMOR!!!

GETTT OUUUTTTTTTTTTT!!!

"My dad’s a gynecologist. He looks at vaginas all day long. "

dev, pussy is pussy, i know u didn’t but u would have, no shame in it brother. i did…so what.

as far as bringing people into it, hey someone had to bring me into so i might as well take everyone else with me

can we get another “drama queen” poll for this year. I bet money on Cutty winning it again. :D:D:D

no drama here, just exposing the truth. i’m just waiting for one person to open his mouth and the games will begin. and its not who everyone thinks.