DC Sports headers.

these are used, obviously. Off a 92-95 civic. crushed in on the bottom a little. would like $200 obo.

So you have two of these?

lol

I’ll give you $1300.

dont low ball him.:lol

So do you have two of these or are these for a v8?

the price is rediculous. this is pretty much a throw away header. youll be lucky to get 50$ for that piece of shit.

What is a throw away header? Is that like a disposable camera where you have to bring it to Rite Aid in order to get it developed?

a throw away header is one that your wasting your time trying to sell. one that is only worth throwing away. one that doesnt make any power over stock. one identical to the one pictured above.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. + rep

anytime man.

Glad someone else said this. I didnt wanna be the first to say it and start shit. DC is junk…

i will ALWAYS be the first to start shit

so he does have two?

^this

$5

funny guys, just thought I’d throw it up here, and yes sorry it’s a header. they go for 350 - 400 new so I figured that would be a fair price. It can sit just as well as sell… I will take 1300 though, feel free to hit me up on that, I’ll sell you as many as you want…

or I’ll repaint it for you and you can take it for the super low price of 1500!!!:banghead

http://www.octanemotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=23181&cPath=1215#googlebase

263$ new.
the crushed bottom and rust make it worth 51$
the fact that dc sports headers make less power than stock makes it worth 1$