Decent pick up or small suv

Looking to buy a decent pickup or small suv, blazer/s10 p/u. 4wd isnt really a concern but wouldnt mind having it.Also standard or auto not important, as long as it moves. looking to spend less than 4k. and trying no to have to much rust and rot on it. also not trying to have to do any major maint to it. Anyone got anything?

MINT 95 4runner …

i has a post on here

Ok cool. ill see whats up. Its for my mother actually. she is looing for something 2 door or w.e but ill see if shes interested and let ya know next time im over there.

thanks

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81653

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4, Automatic, 199k miles, runs and drives excellent $3500!

96 s10. v6 5sp reg cab black. really clean all around. <2k. lemme know and ill get you my buddies #

i have a 2005 chevy blazer id prolly let go for 5 grand. 4x4 auto 2 door blue about 80,000

Hey silvergt. i was looking at your thread a while back on that and kinda wanted to pick it up for myself lol. ill keep it in mind for sure and run all of these by her probably tomorrow when i see her. Thanks guys. anymore ideas? can never have enough possabilities lol

I have a 98 GMC Jimmy 4x4. 4.3L V6 Auto.

Rust has been taken care of once. Rear brakes are brand new. Tires are newer. 120,xxx miles.

$2,000 PM if interested.