Deck/AMP/SUB+BOX/Wiring

Hey guys just seeing if there is any interest in the system out of my truck. Its nothing spectacular, but sounded good, im looking to unload it cheap and the deck has alot of features and i took care of it.

Its a kenwood deck, has hd radio, satelite radio, ipod interface, mp3cd, reg cd…etc etc. Dont quote me but i think the model # is KDC-MP538U. Has wiring harness and fitment kit for a 99-06 Chevy/GMC truck.

A JL Audio 12" W3 (i think, i bought it at boomer and thats what the guy told me it was). In a nice box, fits behind most pickups, underneath most back seats of SUVs obviously in any trunk. With a Total Mobile Audio 250.1 amp mounted to the box (TMA is made by JL audio)

I have all the wires to hook this up as well. This is all about a year old, bought and installed at boomer on central ave in albany. I dont remember new cost but i may even have original boxes and receipt if your interested.

Id separate if some wanted just the deck or just the sub/amp/box/wiring.

$250obo for the whole setup. or $125obo for the deck and $125obo for sub/amp/box/wiring.

Decent deal IMO…if theres no interest no bigge, ill save it and give it to my little brother for his first car in a couple months.

Thanks for looking guys!

can you get dimensions on the box?

yeah i could measure it for you buddy.

great price

thanks!!

thank you sir! im hoping it will fit under the back seat but the seat is so short alot of normal boxes dont fit :banghead

what size is the deck ? will it fit in the camaro paulie ?

John its a single DIN so it will. Prob need a dash kit if you dont have one.

i have one in it already , thats what i was wondering , i couldnt think of the d.i.n word lol

how much for just the amp?

sold the sub and box…

sorry for the late update.

Shoeboxlen if you want just the amp ill sell it for $40…$50 with the remote turn on wire, ground, power, and RCA cables.

i need the deck

just no moniezz at the moment

No prob…let me know when the $ shows up and well meet up jon.

If he doesn’t want the amp, I’ll grab it from you this Friday.

OK man sounds good. Let me know!

If you’ve still got it I can grab it from you tomorrow night. I’ll be out for the cruise/meet as long as the weather is good.

Pm’d