delete

delete

nice car glws.

niiiice pivoting seat!!!

I like the license plate! Glws

bump only a couple days left

training day style I love it

your asking waaaaay to much for this man, but good luck

i have to agree…the price is a bit high…your probobly better off returning it to stock and parting out all the goodies. Not exactly a racers choice in cars…its a boat.

wow 10k for that?

and it only runs 12’s

i guess free bump.

what do you want 9s. like the guy said before you its a boat. the car will stay the way it is but all the stock pieces are included. its my fathers car and he wanted to start the bidding out at that price but ill always listen to offers if your interested

i think i’d have a hard time paying even 6 for that.

thats your opinion i think different

Not a very convincing auction description,that high of an opening bid is insane.I would’ve started the car at $500 with a reserve of your asking price just to get a general idea of what people will pay for it.No mention of torque converter/transmission work? Peel the stickers off to give it the street car appearance.Does it run on pump gas? Etc…fluff the description up a little bit and attract some buyers.

[quote=“satinsilvervic,post:12,topic:38142"”]

thats your opinion i think different

[/quote]

The car has ZERO suspension work, and iron heads to name a few of the downfalls. about the only thing worth anything is the dart block…

let me put it into perspective for you…A good friend, went and bought a 72 vega rolling chassis full blown drag car…tube chassis, tubbed, strange suspension/brakes, 4 link…you name it…just add motor and go…he bought the chassis for $4k. If you get 10k for this car, i will saw off my nuts and staple them to my forehead.

Yah my aunt sold her '76 Monte with a built 454, turbo 400, ford 9in that ran 12’s for ~5g and it was real nice. Its not a very popular car for speed.

I’d think about paying 10 for a restored one if and only if it was baby blue with white leather, but thats just me…did i mention 30’s ? muahahah

Man, if I wasnt going to get a old school truck, I’d offer $3000 for this car, they keep the drive train.

is it me or is it always noobs who sign up to sell stuff… BUMP ?