Dental Dams..

Do you use them?

In regards to safe sex practices, dental dams are most commonly recognized for their use during cunnilingus and analingus

I know if i was going to tongue someone’s butt I would like a poo barrier.

:bigclap: for analingus

did somebody call for?
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/6/66/ColonelAngus.jpeg

LMAO I thought no one else had ever seen this but me.

Call me by My real name … ANAL

"You there, Boy! ride into town and tell the Postmaster… that if anyone is looking for Anal Angus… to come knockin’ at the rear entrance… of Shady Thicket. "

Colonel Angus: Well, my dear… don’t believe everything you hear… about ol’ Colonel Angus. Colonel Angus might be rough… Colonel Angus might not smell like a bed of roses… but, deep down… Colonel Angus is very sweet.

Miss Anabelle: Well, we hope you’ll spend the night with us.

Colonel Angus: Well, thank you, Miss Anabelle. And if I overstay my welcome… just tap me on the head.

tastes like a battery…

I dont mind the taste at all… then again, I have never been around a “bad batch,” but im assuming the first time I am, ill be traumatized into never wanting to do it again…

Wait, were talking about the front part right lol???

I think it’s more of a block from the HIV then the flavor

HIV… and herpes… and gonorheaa… and blah blah blah…

HIV isn’t that much of a risk… but shit .00000000001% chance is WAY to much risk for me to get HIV lol

Does HIV have a flavor?? lol

I would think it would taste like remorse with a side of death

Nope never have and probably never will. I’d never touch below the waist on a chick with my mouth unless I knew the girl was clean, and licking of the rear only if I know them and that they clean that area specificially.

I’m a trooper I stick my whole head up in that bitch!!!

:eek: