5 Audi A3
6 Volkswagen Jetta
7 Saab 9-3
8 Dodge Caliber
9 Volvo C30
10 Mazda Mazda3

thats dope, brah.

:Twiddles thumbs:

i will have fun with my gti. which is not on that list.

wroong, i don’t see a 3 series convert.

werd, the beetle isnt on there either.

http://www.mojohd.com/video/?sid=18

cars attract :skunk:

ahhh you mean one of the few car companies that have seen sales rise in the past 6 months… they are doing terrible

2.0-liter TFSI engine, good for 211 horsepower andd 258lb-ft of torque

Thats almost as much as gm’s v6 in the next camaro…

nice

nice and gay that is

only gti-r i would own…
http://www.tuningpy.com/foro/attachments/temas-generales/24349-sunny-gtir-gtir_sidefront_hi.jpg

fuck…
I have an audi and a miata…

UBER GHEY!

Dude your beyond gay, you totally elapsed gay and went straight into horse f#ck^ng.

Dude your dick fell off long ago.

i don’t give a fuck what any of you idiots say. newer vw’s and audis are nice cars. there is no company out there in my opinion that gives you as much fit and finish for the money. great daily driver. it’s just unfortunate that the ones i can afford are unreliable piles of shit (old mk 4’s and b5 audis)

the problem is the morons who think their 1.8T or 2.0T is fast car.

No I mean a car company who’s quality has taken a turn for the worse. Not that it was ever really great to begin with but it is in the crapper now.

My father worked for VW as a service manager as well as just about every other make as well. Next to chrysler most of his time was at VW dealers. For example, he had an engine fail on a new car. They replaced it with a new engine from VW. That one knocked so they replaced that one. The next one lasted 10 minutes because VW never cleaned out the block after machining it. So the put in a 3rd replacement and that one worked. They also have severe wiring problems. Having antifreeze leaking out of your tail lights is not a good thing. They don’t stock wiring harnesses either. They have to hand make them and they take months to get. Usually they don’t work either when they get them and they spend a ton of time fixing them. I know every car manufacture has problems but my father has noticed a lot more issues with the newer VWs than he did when he worked for them in the late 80s and early 90s and compared to other brands.

Wanna post up a link as to where coolant lines are routed to the tail lights?

They had an issue on the coolant bottle where it backed up into the wiring on the Clt level sensor… and filled up the whole harness w/coolant and it ended up in the taillights.

No joke.

LOL, wow. That’s fucking weird.

wtf i thought there was some review a while back about the gti-r and how it was going to stomp the evo and sti… this is the pathetic excuse that is going to do it?

fixed that for ya