digital voice recorder

hey guys i have a olympus digital voice recorder for sale. it is pretty much brand new. i got it to do evp work but i cant transfer anything to the computer, so i have to get a new one.model vn-5000, asking $25 because it is pratically brand new. it does have some memory taken but can be erased. sound quality is amazing i can pick things up from a couple rooms over

So you aren’t able to bring these files to the computer? Is the memory built-in or is there a card?

Lol, ghosts don’t exist.

memory is built in, no card or usb, would work great to record classes or whatever you can really think of. and to motocrossx23, believe what you want, im just saying doors being slamed and objects being thrown across the room is a good time to start thinking out of the box

How much can it record (times worth), and price shipped to Rome, Italy? I will be taking courses strictly in Italian, and I think recording lectures will help me with something I don’t get the first time around. (Long shot, but figured I’d ask)

ill check that out man. um it can record up to 300 hrs. and 5 differnt files. lots of space