dirt bike rides across water video... ???

there was a video of dirtbikes riding across the top of water… it was on CMT’s new Country fried home videos show… if anybody has the clip or has a link to it i would appreciate it… its gonna help me prove a point…

they cross a river and the bike stays on top of the water for the most part… i searched you tube and google vid…
nothing good on any of em…

thanks

I have an old video where they do it. It’s either “Crusty Demons of Dirt 2” or MotoXXX. I can’t remember which. Basically they go wide open 5th (250cc 2 strokes) on a beach with an almost flat taper into the water. When they hit the water, they skim accross just like snowmobiles do. The water sucks a lot of power because you can hear the bikes slowing down, they barely make it accross. The start at about 65-70mph, and end up going probably 300 feet accross to the other side.

i think i got it in one of my vids… lemme look if i do ill send it to ya

I saw that, they have to stay above 65mph to hydroplane across 160 feet of water, its awsome.

I looked, and i cant find it. i know i used to have it it was really cool. ill keep looking though. let me know if you can find it i want to watch it again

YEah it was on one of the old Crusty videos. IVe seen guys do it on banshees as well. from the huevos grandes vids.

link anybody?

www.dirtbikeridesacrosswatervideos.com

duh

ttt

i believe it was kevin windham…pro ama motocrosser. hes crazy

there were a few poeple if I remember correctly.

somebody has to have the video or a link to it or a pic… or something to help me prove my point to a co-worker

ttt… anybody… .got a link or a pic or something

Wow, this took me all of 3 seconds to find. The interweb > you :wink:

www.youtube.com

search for “bike water” without the quotes.

about 5 down from the top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOHcw3EQ9ww

EDIT

Change the search to “water motorcycle” and it works even better.