DJ DSTAR & DJ HEAT - Spring Training 2011 MIXTAPE is FINALLY HERE!

Check out the new mixtape everyone. Its just as sick as the last one. In my eyes it kills the last one. Enjoy.

http://www.djdstar.com/?p=709

Good dudes too! Will use this to make some noise tmmrw.

thanks for the post! i was gonna try and put it on here just now but it looks like you beat us :smiley:

I try and help out.

I fully support sexy sax interlude.

from what i heard its quite a banger!!!

lunchbreak beetz.

I love mixtapes but hatttte the talking on them between tracks.

This one is awesome tho. :tup:

Yeah. I don’t understand it. It makes me want to MDK.

Good shit :tup:

Just in case everyone isnt aware, these are the two biggest names in the DJ scene in the area. Dstar just won “Best DJ” and Heat just won “best hip hop act”, and they are both on their way to a competition for a $250k cash prize (you have to be invited to compete).

Heat has the highest rated radio urban mixshow in the region, and wherever they are playing generally has a line out the door to get in.

Ya I used to love seeing Dstar locally. DJ heat use to do the live to air from a night club too didn’t he?

yep, he used to. Now he has 2 primetime shows a week on wblk, a slew of internet radio shows, hes on crooklynclan.net, a weekly hip-hop based podcast with myself, all while working various clubs 5+ nights a week (currently his residence is snooty fox for friday/sat/sun, bayou on thursday with Dstar, barcelona on wednesdays).

Kid is buuussssssyyyyy

I love Bayou on Thursdays for multiple reasons. I have only been to Snooty on Sundays. Never imagined it to be a big dance place cuz its always so small.

thanks guys

we have been working exceptionally hard

we made it past the second round of that competition earlier today. easily the toughest challenge i’ve faced in my dj career of 7 years.

we had 2 minutes COLD, literally walk on stage in front of 2 minutes no warm up and just DJ your ass off. never saw the setup or anything previously. this was after hours of other shit we had to deal with, i thought i was going to die from heat exhaustion lol. we played in front of kid capri, dj revolution and rich medina american idol style… we were in “the shelter” from 8 mile on stage just like the goddamn movie…

we DID work and repped stupid hard for buffalo. it was an honor for those legends to co sign us and allow us to move on. i really cant believe we made it past kid capri man. jesus.

impressive.

doin big things donnie. :tup:

thanks homie! its been a wild past few days!

:tup:

Shit is HOT