DO WANT

uniquely gay

i think they both suck. 3rd gen ftw

you would.

3rd gens go along perfectly with your choice of shoe’s.

fixed

“I’m just getting started. I’m gonna pull the whole thing down. Im gonna bring the whole fuckin’ diseased corrupt temple down on your heads. It’s gonna be Biblical.”

thats how i feel about all of you right now in my thread minus drock!

Looks a hell of alot better than the Camaro its based on.

Theres also a Cuda made from a Challenger:
http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/2009-mr-norms-super-cuda-dodge-challenger-front-angle-588x441.jpg

Hideous.

i wish the “retro look” trend would die off and american car makers would find some engineers and deisgners with some creativity. what ever happened to coming up with a breath taking design like they did in the 50’s-early 70’s. stupid retro look… hey guys look at me, i suck and cant think of something good, so ill just round the edges a bit and call it new.

the best thing coming from the american car makers in the last 5 years is the C6 vette.

America does engines well, thats about it.

the only car that hasnt changed much from its original design, and still pulls it off without a hitch is the Porsche 911.

hahahahaha, i’ve got great taste in shoes. almost everybody i know has a fresh pair of boat shoes.

i’ve got quite a few pairs of shoes aswell that are swagga rific

damn. I thought I watched Law abiding citizen too much. Atleast 15 times…

what about the ford GT?

less boat floaters, more go fast mods.

I expect you to walk me this coming season on a 150 shot Peter

'60’s GT40 remake
http://www.ritzsite.nl/AC_Cobra/1968_Ford_GT40_Mk_I.jpg

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/566/medium/Donated_FordGT.jpg

get real son, car won’t be much faster anytime soon atleast i don’t think so lol

I believe this works. Mostly because the GT40 was ahead of it’s time as far as looks go and was designed to be a race car, not a street car.

not really a volume production car. im a big fan of the Ford GT and it was built as a commemorative model, not so much as a “we have no better idea for a design”

im more refering to the mustangs, camaros and challengers

along with the terrible and down right offensive Dodge Charger,

performance aspect aside for all the vehicles, they are just down right awful

the 5.0 is awesome, obviously the LSx is amazing, and those 5.7/6.1 Hemis seem to do well. the cylinder heads on the 6.1s outflow alot of things, but man, the chassis they are attatched to, boat anchor at best. i think they weigh as much as a nimitz class carrier anchor.

do what ford did with the mustang (live axle and under 3600#) and the Dodge/Camaro will be real contenders.

jellies, look at the GT40 and the Ford GT.

Ford did it right. if i were a GT40 owner i wouldnt feel offended by the GT. but if i were a classic mustang, camaro or challenger(and charger) owner i would want to throw up in my mouth at the sight of one of the “retro styled” models

the Vettes were a prorgression, no production breaks, or retro looks. Ford should have built a modern chassis and styled based off the last body(03-04 cobra look) much like they did with the sn95 - to the 99-04.

Chevy, forget about it. the new camaro blows. i actually like the 4th gen f-body. its a proven chassis and its really not as terrible as everyone makes it out to be.

Really Charger is just a name they drag up every now and then and the current one shares nothing in styling or any other aspect with the original muscle car or the '80’s fwd turbo model (which I want).

yes you have very good points. Power to weight is why I personally like my 4th gen more then the 5th, and personally I think my SS is more “aggressive” looking then the 2010’s. I want to get my car on a scale to get a idea of what it actually weighs but door sticker says 3440. Not sure how accurate that is.

look at the new restyled model coming out, 70 style charger tailights using LED’s… super cheesey.

go to a truck stop that has cat scales. they will let you weigh without an issue.