Discuss:

Thats one bad ass Integra!

with a WICKED ass tall shifter!

What features qualify it as badass?

Why is this in battlefeild?

i was actually just assuming itwas badass cuz of the cusco cage and the crazy rear bar setup, takata harness and ONE race seat. its pry an NA LS with altezzas. rigght? LOL

It’ll get there. don’t worry. :wink:

does that do anything? looks like its just for show.???

I’ve figured out design inspiration for that rear jumble of bars…they were playing cats cradle (like most 16 yr old JDM-mad-tite d-bags do) and they said “word yo! that shit would look mad baller in my hizzatch” and thus was created the masterpiece featured above.
http://slowmuse.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/cats4.jpg

Wait, do 16 year old JDM fags really play cat’s cradle?
Have you seen this with your own eyes?

I’ve seen Lew doing it and he drives a subaru…thats all the proof I need

and begin argument of how those bars actually serve a purpose…now

:rofl

Well Lew, if you ever need a cat’s cradle partner, I think I still remember how. :tongue

It’s all due to the hoop stress caused in the upper hatchel region, that stress is then transmitted sonically through the heim joints laterally to the shock towers thus imparting a moment about the rear drive axle (yes this is now RWD) creating an additional 30 ft-lbs and 22.3 whp.

I guess, for some reason those seem like they belong on a different car, in a different place. But im not sure…

22.3??? not sure about that maybe 15 tops.

No, it is exactly 22.3…although that is in canadian whp…so I guess you are right, that is 15 US whp.

well your forgeting about the vtec engagement, 22.3 with hondata maybe? lol.

this car is fail anyway because he doesnt have the password jdm fuel pump cover!!!

:rofl LOL!!! That is why right-brained people are not allowed to design safety equipment and cages. I would tech fail that so hard so fast.

fixed