does anybody want a 240 parts car?

fs 240sx parts car 450 for the whole thing it runs and drives but its rusty, interior is pretty good but the drivers seat doesnt stay up.no muffler though.it was my 2nd parts car so there is alot of stuff on it still but the fenders are dented no good!

what year? color of the interior?

Back off fushers! Its mine! All mine! Uhhh… yeah what year/ colour? Milieage on the engine and all that? Oh, fastback or coupe?
Jeff 8)

Hmmmmm I could use a new winter beater.

its a 1990 its a hatch and like 290000(i think) on the motor,interior is grey.paint is peeling,its just a parts car so i dont know about actuallly driving it ,would take alot of work

whats the lowest you’d let this beast go for?

Im gonna stay at 450 :smiley:

i really have to get rid of this car if anyone wants it theyll have to hurry becuase im just gonna strip it and get rid of the shell! so if anyone wants it leave a msg on my cel(780) 991-7453

My friend might be interested in the car. Hos’s the under body?? (Do you think if we fix it up it’s going to be something we can register??) He’s back in about a week. If the under body is mint, he’s going to be really interested in the car. We’ve got a sheel but the underbody is rusted to shit. We could use yours as a good sheel and take the parts from the other one. (Maybe)

ummmm its really bad underneath,it only good for engine parts or interior parts but if you really want to drive it thers a lot of work!

posting it on beyond might go faster there

ok i really have to get it off the lawn 400 takes it plz somones gotta want it!!!

fs 240sx parts car 450 for the whole thing it runs and drives but its rusty, interior is pretty good but the drivers seat doesnt stay up.no muffler though.it was my 2nd parts car so there is alot of stuff on it still but the fenders are dented no good!

what year? color of the interior?

Back off fushers! Its mine! All mine! Uhhh… yeah what year/ colour? Milieage on the engine and all that? Oh, fastback or coupe?
Jeff 8)

Hmmmmm I could use a new winter beater.

its a 1990 its a hatch and like 290000(i think) on the motor,interior is grey.paint is peeling,its just a parts car so i dont know about actuallly driving it ,would take alot of work

whats the lowest you’d let this beast go for?

Im gonna stay at 450 :smiley:

i really have to get rid of this car if anyone wants it theyll have to hurry becuase im just gonna strip it and get rid of the shell! so if anyone wants it leave a msg on my cel(780) 991-7453