Does anyone collect anything here? Any collectors?

Dammit DJ, me and Joe sure could have used your hick ass to help pull us out of the mud in Selkirk last Saturday when we killed the truck. :lol

love you! :hug

Ive got a small collection of unopened maisto cars lol, and a couple binders full of mad magazines sporatically dating from the 80’s to the mid 90’s

I love lamp

muhahaha

i collect beer mugs from random places/restaurants… not really interesting but figured id post it up…

I don’t have enough monayz to collect anything besides slow land-yachts, and I’ve only got one of them :sad

I take cups, plats, knives, forks and spoons from restaurants. It’s not really a collection but a hobby and something for me and my dad to do together :ninja i think i might have a slight problem tho :mwahaha

my collection is slowly getting larger i have my sister and some friends in on adding to my collection

lol, where in the hell were you guys that u killed the truck?

wrong thread baby

Not so much.

:slight_smile:

http://hotwheelswanted.homestead.com/files/hot_wheels_logo.jpg
I collect Hot Wheels cars. Ive got a pretty decent sized collection of them.

i collect insurance

shoes

im feeling lazy right now, but ill take pics tomorow and post them. u guys do the same. i wana see some hotwheels cars too. i like those.

Rare and obscure Porsche collectibles. Also collect vintage race car components from Group C or GTP(tachs, centerlocks, whatever), and race mem from said series. If it says 962, 956, or 917 I probably have it :tong

Kind of an odd collection , but I collect old bottle openers .

i collect swords, and knives, and any other blades i can find… from history, i have lots of authentic roman empire stuff, a few things from scotland, some nazi stuff :ninja, tank shells ect ect…

Ill try to get some pics of my collection later. Ive got a ton of pics of individual cars.