Any Comic Book Collectors?

I was just wondering if anyone collects rare comics on here? Marvel, DC, Image etc.

i do actually

ghost rider #1 and the first marvel spotlight that ghost rider was on the cover

ghostrider is a fag :tdown:

don’t collect, but I have the Batman comic where he gets killed signed by Nolan.

just found it a few weeks ago. wonder if its worth anything.

edit - this is the one i have signed

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/thumb/8/87/Detective_Comics_664.jpg/300px-Detective_Comics_664.jpg

i dont collect but I have 2 boxes full of comics from the 60s and 70s…

I don’t, my father-in-law does, he has thousands of comics.

i dont but i have a bunch

og superman spiderman CAPTAIN AMERICA and some other shit

o and i have all of the supermans leading up to his death, plus all 4 of the special editions of the 4 supermen that replaced him. worth anything?

my brother wrapped them all in like 2 rolls of saran wrap when we were young, he must have been high at the time

edit- dis juan

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2/80537-3816-68545-3-superman_super.jpg

yea i have that one too, or did at one point, who knows anymore

I have a ton from my dad when he was young, fantastic4, batman, superman…all of them from a long time ago heh

I just picked up a CGC graded copy of the 9/11 issue of Spider-Man.

Really, the only comics worth collecting are rare/very limited editions. I have a bunch of comics from back in the 90’s but I doubt any are worth anything significant (or ever will).

I have a bunch of old 60s Charlie Brown comics. :mamoru:

I have some Comics from the 90’s,mostly Wolverine.

I have a bunch of comics ~1000 some where … idk where that is thought…

Um… he crushed Galactus. Name 1 other character that could possibly do that? NOBODY.

Stick with MMA… comics are not your thing I guess.

I never got into the comics themselves until the last couple years, but I was a huge card collector for about 12 years, I had all of the figures and just about infinite knowledge of the marvel universe.

DC sucks.

where the fuck does ghostrider CRUSH Galactus???

If I answer that will you understand my response?
The fact that you don’t already know makes me wonder.

Here… this will help.

If you don’t know what the Penance Stare is… read up on it. Some say it won’t work on Galactus because he doesn’t have a soul persay… but it did work.

I negate this logic because both characters suck.

You know nothing.

SICK

gay, the only way that works if because Galan has a soul.

Galactus is the balance between life and death in the Marvel Universe. He is fused from Galan and the Power Cosmic. Just because some part of Galan has a soul doesn’t mean Galactus gets crushed. Did we forget that if Galactus becomes somehow contained, Abraxas shows up and fucks shit up??

Ghostride is meh, Galactus is the shit