complet waste of time and money OR baller ?

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2039728&page=0

Something’s out of place, anyone see that ET beside queen amidala?

lets say it costs at least $10 per figure

that is a shit load of money.

i bet the avg amt of those figures would be around $20/each

that is no baller at all…that’s a cry for help…

is this one of those where’s waldo tthings?
because i cant find him!

but damn thats a huge collection .
wish i had the sorta money this guy seems to have to build a collection like that.

I bent my wookie

i used to collect those too. but only to sell them. lets put it this way, if that guy sold his whole collection. he will have enough money to buy the 2009 gtr, a brand new 350z, and still have enough to build both of those to 600hp each. he bought those for around $10 each for the small figures. but most of those specially the ones that havent been opened yet are more than double what they were before.

Am I the only that thought it was going to be some orgy?

Coming from rabbit and all… threads.rebelscum.com/showfla…2039728&page=0

i doubt that dude has ever gotten laid

it is pretty cool though

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh noez…

im pretty sure he’s been laid before. by this girl

youtu.be/X2SKFksSCG8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He must have watched 40 year old virgin and thought that guy was cool.

Meh, What-ev. It’s the exact same thing with obsessive people with their Baseball cards, or their obsession with anything really - Including collecting insects, cars, etc.

It’s how you manage that and your life. If you see some dude walking down the street with his shirt saying “I love Chewbakka” You’d be like… The dudes a queer, but slightly normal. If you see the same dude wearing a full on Chewbakka costume, speaking in its native tounge and its the middle of 35 Degree weather - - THEN You know he’s got issues.