WTB - Your old comic books and collectables

hey guys me and my partner are opening up a comic book store by years end. I’m just trying to hoard anything and everything i can get my hands on, and I am currently buying all by friends old comic books.

So if u guys have a box of old comic books or any collectables that are collecting dust, give me a shout or PM and I will buy your old books with

CASH CASH CASH!!!

seriously :wink:

thanks for looking

PauL

647-668-2527

I got a shitload of collectables I’ve been looking to get rid of Ill pm you with some stuff

i got a bunch still in original plastics p.m me and ill send you prices cheap cheap lol

i got 2 really old but sweet condition Xmen comics…still in original plastic covering, want it? pm me with your offer

ive got like 200 old comics that i can sell to you, i got them from a guy who was giving it away cuz he was closing his palce down, so give me a shout if u want them

!!! what!!! this is where i got mine from! was the guys store somewhere downtown? like 5-9 years ago?

can i read them all before u guys sell them? lol

guys if u wanna don ate stuff i will take it, if u wanna sell me your books post or PM me which books u have, without knowing what books they are, i really cant give u a fair offer (make sense?)

but i am interested in x-men, spiderman, batman, supes, all the popular guys, from any era. but i would prefer newer books.

feel free to call me at 647-668-2527

thanks

yay for comics!! If I find any of my friends trying to sell them I’ll try to get them for you. If you head out to Kingston during the summer months and on a weekend. There was one guy who had a comic stand and oh man did he have a lot of the old classics. Still in plastic too!!

“!!! what!!! this is where i got mine from! was the guys store somewhere downtown? like 5-9 years ago?”

i dont know man, all i know was that it was somewheer between 5-9 years ago, and this guy used to come into the post office wher my mom worked and then one day he came in witha box and told her to give it to her son(which was kinda sketchy lol) and there was like 200 comics in there lol, but the guy was asian i think and i dont know if he was downtown based lol

I got like boxes full of old comic books…lots of them still in the wrapping…pm me. need to clear space.

i have PILES of baseball cards from 1970’s-1990’s i mean there are like 10 binders many complete sets, tones of special cards. i’m not sure of the worth of em all i was thinking about ebaying em all

I got a mint pokemon charizard card…not sure if they worth anything or not lol

let me know

i will give u my yugioh card for that pokemon car werd lol

gimme a list of what u got exactly or post how much please

pm’d you but no reply…

i have 2 different X Men comics, from 1996 perfect condition still in original plastic

dude, u gotta tell me what # the book is, what volume, and the exact name of the title.

i really dont wanna double up what i got already

thanks again guys

PauL

i have PILES of baseball cards from 1970’s-1990’s i mean there are like 10 binders many complete sets, tones of special cards. i’m not sure of the worth of em all i was thinking about ebaying em all

I got a mint pokemon charizard card…not sure if they worth anything or not lol

let me know

i will give u my yugioh card for that pokemon car werd lol