Doing a paper on NYSPEED, need some ppls

For my “Life in the Digital Age” class, I need to write a paper on an online community that I am a member of. Of course, since nyspeed is home to the internet, I’d figure this is where I’d turn.

I need the help of 3 members to fill out a little question sheet. It has Why/how did you become of nyspeed, what are your current impressions of nyspeed, and how/what would you like to see improved?

Please PM me if you are interesting in donating your time to a good cause and I’ll send you the official questions, I would much appreciate it.

I guess that I do not count :frowning:

Can you ask your sample group if they are ok with you sharing your results with us? I would be interested in reading this.

I’ll help if you can use my opinion. I’ve been around since nov. '01.

UNPOSSIBLE!

I was around from Day 1 and two months into UBRF

:slight_smile:

My title says why I joined NYSpeed.

here for the jailbait thread.

You know you’re OG if you remember what happened 12/3/02

shoutout to theblue for confusing the cops long enough for us to get out of there.

I’d help. I was a member on UBRF as well.

Yes, I can use OG’s and admins, and to be honest would prefer users who have been around a while as they can give their input as to why they have stayed around. I used the term “super moderators” for you reddies and just mods for you greenies. Still, please PM so I can shoot you a reply for you to fill out.

Or you can just PM the questions lol

well fine PAULO, since you expressed so much interest!

:slight_smile:

I wouldnt mind participating…

lol last time someone used NYSPEED for a school project they got banned hahahahaha

CoughBeckCough

im down if you need some help. been around here for a bit and ubrf back in the day. PM me whatever you need filled out :slight_smile:

responded.

you can send them to me if you’d like. if im home later ill answer

responded.

Thanks for everyone who has helped so far!