Domestic n00b!

hello everyone… My name is Sean and I’m originally from West Mifflin. I drive a 1987 S10 Blazer 2wd (how many guys here in western pa have a 2wd blazer out of curiousity) with a 350 v8 and 700r4 overdrive transmission. I’m rolling a 5/4 drop for a sport rake look with 16" 2001 xtreme wheels… Looking forward to some major body work, lots of shaving and a color change… I found this site when I was visiting the world of wheels show and saw some tshirts that had the website on the back… Guess that marketing campaign worked! Anyways, I’m a moderator over at www.blazinlow.com if any of you have s-series chevys and are interested in a chevy only sight… Just wanted to say hi and hope I can be a productive member of the board :smiley:

my brother is working on a 87 s10 2wd 350 now…i think pewters dad has a lt1 2wd blazer but i am sure he will chime in and tell ya

welcome

welcome :cool:

welcome!

welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

yup my dad has a 95 2wd lt1 blazer with a d1 pro charger!!!

ohh ohh pick me pick me. i gots a 94 sonoma with a lt1 6spd.

damn babies that have to have the computer shift for them :tounge: :tounge:

welcome. what color is the ride. just wondering if ihave seen it around.

also i see that your screename is im2drunk2C or something like that. my buddies name is toofast2see and he is from West Mifflin also. just wondering if its a friend thing between alot of West Mifflin people. his name is Mike Burns. I am currently student teaching up at West Mifflin Middle School also

Welcome :beer:

welcome

Originally posted by flyinglow57
also i see that your screename is im2drunk2C or something like that. my buddies name is toofast2see and he is from West Mifflin also. just wondering if its a friend thing between alot of West Mifflin people. his name is Mike Burns. I am currently student teaching up at West Mifflin Middle School also

Not a friend thing between any west mifflin people with the screen names, sorry. lol… my screen name was just the most humorous one I could think up at the time… I don’t know of any Mike Burns off the top of my head, it would depend how old he is, I’m only 20 and 3 years out of high school… But if your student teaching at WMMS then you’re around a couple of my cousins, and I truly feel bad for you… LOL

BTW: For whomever asked what color my truck is, its gold, but I can guarantee you havent seen it out and around b/c it has yet to come out of my garage… Still working on the engine and tranny combo, shaving handles and emblems, fill 2 holes in quarter panel… You guys may have seen a lowered 94 Bravada, darkish Green, with 17" silver wheels on it (TSW Revo’s) around, that was mine before I went to the 2wd blazer… but I doubt anyone saw it, lol… But, I do need someone to do an exhaust on my blazer, but that is for another thread :smiley:

Originally posted by S/T Lover
Not a friend thing between any west mifflin people with the screen names, sorry. lol… my screen name was just the most humorous one I could think up at the time… I don’t know of any Mike Burns off the top of my head, it would depend how old he is, I’m only 20 and 3 years out of high school… But if your student teaching at WMMS then you’re around a couple of my cousins, and I truly feel bad for you… LOL

BTW: For whomever asked what color my truck is, its gold, but I can guarantee you havent seen it out and around b/c it has yet to come out of my garage… Still working on the engine and tranny combo, shaving handles and emblems, fill 2 holes in quarter panel… You guys may have seen a lowered 94 Bravada, darkish Green, with 17" silver wheels on it (TSW Revo’s) around, that was mine before I went to the 2wd blazer… but I doubt anyone saw it, lol… But, I do need someone to do an exhaust on my blazer, but that is for another thread :smiley:

Where at in west mifflin? I live right across the street from the airport, behind sam’s club. Maybe i’ll see the truck running around. welcome to the site.

I live on Lebanon Church, after the #3 firehall, about 4 houses before the big left hand turn in the road… My truck is garaged at my moms house tho (all my toys, tools, and other accessories fit there) and she lives in Dravosburg. Nice to see some local guys :bigthumb:

I live in Forward TWP and work in west mifflin:D

welcome over :cool:

anyone remember Blazinlow from PSR?

anyway welocome.

What is/was PSR? I’m relatively new to the game locally, my old man was really into the classic car scene, and I’m really not trying to be around a bunch of drama shit, just trying to meet some people and have a good time… Hopefully this place isn’t like some “clubs” down this south hills way

Originally posted by Shaggy
anyone remember Blazinlow from PSR?

anyway welocome.

Yea, he had that white blazer picking the front tires off the ground in his avatar. Pretty cool

His web site had a lot of good info on how to do swaps also.

oh i thought you were him ( blazinlow ) guy from psr thats all:tounge:

:bigthumb: :beer:

hey s/t lover. you give me some names of the cousins and ill let them know whats up. ill kick em around the halls a lil.

i mainly teach 6th grade.

any who. if people are around the middle school as it seems ill have the truck up there wed or thursday.