Domination Chassis Garage Sale. Lots of parts

Decided to start cleaning up the shop and uncovered a ton of parts. Jay is worse than my grandmother about keeping shit he doesnt need. All parts have a listed price but offers will be considered for ANY parts. Feel free to come down and look at anything Monday through Friday 9-7ish.

1992 Mustang parts car. Your buying a clean title and a bunch of spare parts. The car would make a decent drag car, probobly not worth makeing a street car. The car has about 3 sets of quarter glass in the back along with a load of factory parts. $200

1987 Monte Carlo FACTORY STOCK car. Car has never seen a race and has rules matching cage. Brand new tires, wheels, fuel cell, spool, and gears. Comes with Kirkey aluminum race seat that we will fit to driver. $3400.00

2003 Mustang GT dash board. Pulled from our American Iron car $40.00
sold

OEM Ford bumper cover pulled off TJ’s truck. It was scrapped up some, and insurance covered it sohe had a new one put on. It is in decent shape and is very easily repaired with a skim coat on the lower section, however not in perfect condition. Will bolt right on to f150 and Exp. $150.00 OBO

Stock Lightning Eaton Blower 25k miles unported $300

SBC 25-28k Stall converter. TH350 Non-Lockup $100.00

SBC Edelbrook Torker handported intake $100.00

Stock 2004 Lightning TB $40.00

Eibach 1" rear sway bar 79-04 mustang $60.00

Dewalt 12v drill. $40.00
sold

2003 Mustang Trailer Hitch. $50.00

Linde welder. Only works on high amperage, repairable but does weld at high apms. $80.00

Dana 44 4.56 gears and install kit, brand new. $175.00

BBF GM HEI distributor. Fits 429/460 and I believe cleveland motors as well. $100

SET OF 5 KMC V2 23" wheels. ALmost new NITTO 555 tires. The tires alone list for over $1500 Bolt pattern is 5x135 Will fit fullsize 5 lug fords, and they make adapters for this pattern to almost anythign you can imagine. $1900
sold
MT ET drag 28x10.50x15 tires on shitty gm wheels. Tires have 90% thread left, but have been sitting for a year. $120.00
sold

We also have a few sets of SBC heads along with a bunch of random felpro gaskets for SBC and SBF motors. Give us a call because i’m not listing everyone of them.

shaggy’s old car :sad:

x2:(

:frowning:

nice red nail polish

How about that '91 Bimmer?

still for sale

Check PM’s

Jay im thinkin that blowers goin on my truck :slight_smile:

Very nice!

still have the slicks?? whats the rim size? backspacing?

sorry, slicks are gone.

any inner wheel well parts, the otherr SS for sale black one?