So This is something new to me. V8? 4WD? Hopefully Ill pick up QUICK

Anyways, heres my new Ride

2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Regular Cab
4x4 Off Road Package

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/dc2nick/100_1020.jpg

It came with the Moto Metal 17" Punishers
and the 265/70R17 (BITCH SIZED) Nitto Terra Grapplers

Ive got a set of LT285/70R17’ Discover ATR’s Ready to go on it tho.
Also plan to get a K&N Intake and either a Flowmaster 50 series or a Gibson both with a Side Exit.

Ive already got one mod done tho. Probably the Most Important of all…

The Gearhead Jointz Kid!

I know some of you are disapointed in my for sellin the S2000 for a Dodge, but Im actually saving money with just one car. even if it is a gas guzzeler.

LMK what you guys think.
Im open to Modification suggestions as well

Sweet. Just as summer rolls around and gas prices are expected to go well into the $4.xx range.

Thats what Bikes are for. lol

I’d say get rid of the window louver thingys. Not really a fan. And tint the tails if you want to shoot for a blacked out look. This truck would look awesome blacked out.

Im not blacking it out really (Truck is Blue)… I like the rain guards.
Im Seriously considering Painting the Bumpers and Grille to Match the truck Instead of Chrome…

smart move on the a.t.r,s man …nice truck to bad its a dodge tho

you already ruined it by putting stickers on it.

Atleast its not a Ford. And I didnt like the Regular Cab Chevys.

I cant wait to get my ATR’s on. Its gonna be a few weeks tho. Theyre not Cheap. $175 Each. and thats MY cost.

One Sticker. Because I support Upstate NY Drifting. And supply them with Tires

buttttt its on a truck that your not drifting.

Its like me putting a APS TT sticker on my camaro but its N/A

no its nothing like that.
It I put SRT Badges or wrote SUPERCHARGED on the tailgate it would be different.
Im Supporting a Forum

Whats worse? MY SlideNY Sticker or my Evasive Motorsports Lisence plate Frame. HAHA

But he could…

Looks good man!

Thanks. I could drift it if it had different tires. But since its pretty much lifted, its very unstable. So I think ill stick to the dirt.

oh word?

Truck looks sick Nick. After the bigger tires it only needs one more mod. Mud, lots of mud.

def paint the front grille to match the dodges look good with the painted grilles! i want to paint the bumpers on my truck as well but not sure how it would look maybe too much of one color?

needs more cummins.

:rofl

That would look pretty cool!

I had one of these a few years ago except it was an 03 and it was white with white bumpers. They’re nice trucks but really bad on gas. If you don’t have one yet, the Mopar tonneau cover is really nice. It’s not a cover with buttons either and is a rather durable cover. I also had a Borla stainless steel exhaust on my truck and it sounded awesome. Tinted windows look nice on the truck too I think. At the time I owned it I was learning how to tint windows at Infamous Graphics and I put 15% on mine.

The kid who owns my truck now lives over in Niskayuna and the truck still sounds great.