downtown - 3/30

If my taillights want to work on the Suburban tonite, I might stop down with it.

big pimp’n :cool:

electrical problems??
i’ll be there…i’ll try n get 88mustanggt down there too

Yeah I’ll come down. Whitey Call me when you are heading down there because I’m about to head out on my bike all afternoon.

Bar 11 FTMFW!

I will be there in the 240, you can’t miss it. There are alot of noobs that will be down so please just walk up and say hello. I might even have some presents for people!

Stickers? :x:

i will bring my stack!

Yep. MY running lights wont come on, but the headlights and brake lights work fine. But like, my parking lights in the front, the license plate light, and the dim part of the taillights won’t work. I don’t know what the hell is going on though. I can’t figure it out for the life of me.

So strip near Primantis, from 9 until ??
I may stop down at some point.

what year suburbon is it if it is one of the older ones there is a ground wire on the frame right around the rear diff you might want to check that cause if it is not making a good ground none of your parking lights will work also check all grounds for the marker lights in general. their might be a ground running from the tail light wiring harness to somewhere in the trunk area. could also be the dimmer switch

Its an 87, old body style. Yeah, tahts what I’ve had a couple people tell me, but I simply can’t see anything. I’m going to get a test light and see if I’m getting power to those wires at all. If I’m getting power, then I know its a ground, if not, then who knows where the problem is at.

Are the bulb sockets are known to have/cause problems?

im game.

so is this gonna be like bar hopping or just hangin out?

not to blow up the spot but its friday. friday = strip pretty busy. Im bringing atleast 20 some people down. parking probably a no no. Thinking more in terms of the stadiums… ill be down there more then likly if not for sure. In the middle wont miss us be a line o cars.

morgan up at MM by 9 roll out by 10 (hopefully)

hopefully like wednesday nite. i just talked to starboy, he said meet up at miracle mile by 9 and he wants to cruise out by 10:hs:

werd

thanks nick im there im brining another person too

I wouldn’t be able to make it down till midnight ( work night shift now ) will you guys still be just hanging out or do you leave the area and cruise?? Damn night shift.
Hope to see ya guys though.