Dozr lost his torque.

p i m p

grats on the purchase asshole. :wink:

i really like the white, and the skirts add a lot… how much could they have been?

:tup: hard to beat that car for the cost and reliability

its over a grand plus install.

not worth it for such minor cosmetics… i could barely justify my honda music link for the 200 bucks i negotiated (im a cheap ass… lol).

Poor fella…make sound effects and over dramtize ur take offs…thats what I do when I gotta drive the gf’s minivan. :slight_smile:

wow thats hot in 4door

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:26,topic:26600"”]

wow thats hot in 4door

[/quote]

Did FormulaLS1 just call a Honda HOT???!!!

[quote=“dozr”"]

I really didn’t want to go FWD this time, but I just couldnt find anything comparable for the money.

[/quote]

Why did you have to buy new? You could have found somthing AWD used for the pricwe of a new civic.

[quote=“StrokedZ28,post:28,topic:26600"”]

Why did you have to buy new? You could have found somthing AWD used for the pricwe of a new civic.

[/quote]

Reliability & warranty were priority. I needed something that was fun, but economical, would hold its value well, and comfortable. I was looking for a long term Daily Driver that I could drive and not worry about.

[quote=“dozr,post:27,topic:26600"”]

Did FormulaLS1 just call a Honda HOT???!!!

[/quote]

:headbang:

Im was never on the honda hate bandwagon thank you :slight_smile:

I might look into this for a DD next.

Dozer at 6’6" thinking the seat behind his is anything but a shelf for stuff. :lol:

Congrats on the purchase, I can’t wait to try to do burnouts in it!

x…

Congrats Tom.

nice, now boost it. now you have a honda. rem. looking @ the ITR(yellow) ad saying “man that is nice”

[quote=“Xander,post:31,topic:26600"”]

Dozer at 6’6" thinking the seat behind his is anything but a shelf for stuff. :lol:

Congrats on the purchase, I can’t wait to try to do burnouts in it!

x…

[/quote]

It’s be almost as bad as Howie in the MR2… :rofl:

that’s a hot car. nice buy dude.

honestly, even with me in the drivers seat, there seems to be a ton of leg room in the back!

(and I am 6’3" with sneakers on thank you… ) :slight_smile:

could have got speed3 and kept the TQ:D

gettin mine in the next month or so.

-although ur car will most likely get better gas mileage(at least if i keep it out of boost)

[quote=“dozr,post:29,topic:26600"”]

Reliability & warranty were priority. I needed something that was fun, but economical, would hold its value well, and comfortable. I was looking for a long term Daily Driver that I could drive and not worry about.

[/quote]

Thats pretty pimp for a daily :tup:

Ugh white FTW

:tup: looks good Tom, nice new ride

:tup:
but i would have gotten it with the lip and skirts

edit: i didnt realize the new si came as a 4 door… and if you want some of your tq back just toss a blower on it