Dozr lost his torque.

Since this is a car forum and all…

Just picked up an 07 Civic Si Sedan, White w/ Navi and HFP Wheels to serve as my DD for the next half a decade or so.

I really didn’t want to go FWD this time, but I just couldnt find anything comparable for the money.

Should be here later this week.

Just like this minus the HFP Skirts/Lips:

Ahhh… I’ll miss my torque.

i like the white.

congrats

the new si comes in a 4-door?

who woulda thunk?

i just dont picture you as a civic guy, you gonna make it to autoX now?

Perhaps I’ll make an appearance or two. Remember this is my daily… Warranty, Reliability, a mix of economy and sport, resale value, interior room, comfort were all huge factors. This was the best all around value out there, hands down.

:tup: looks hot…

not so sure how i feel about a 4 door…but still pimp

I’ve always been a sedan guy… As far as I am concerned, if you have two doors, you might as well have two seats, because no one is going to want to sit back there anyway.

And the first things to add are: HFP Skirts/Lips

They set it off very nicely!

white is such a hot color. :tup:

i’ve always been a 4 door guy too, but i bought a two door recently and realized i don’t have any friends. a one seater would work just as well for me on most days.

They are nice, but too rich for my blood.

Why did you get rid of the TDI?

wow, that is hot.

no more go go gadget smoke screen?

LOL

nice looking auto you have there, congrats

:lol: I was gonna reference Spy Hunter, but Freak’s joke was funnier.

:rofl: it’s funny because it’s true!

Also, I highly recommend Ray Laks and Mark Maloney, it was by far the best dealer experience I have ever had.

I will miss my smoke :frowning:

finally someone got the navi with this car. congrats :tup:

:tup:

i love my Si, im sure you will love this as well… i like the 4 door version, even though im not a big 4 door guy.

where did you end up buying from? shoot me a pm if you get a chance (i wasnt pleased with my buying experience at all)…