drag racing at zelie airport

is anyone interested in going to this next weekend??

The Flashlight Drags return to the Zelienople Airport six times this summer. A two day kick off event is scheduled for the weekend of June 25 and 26. And will be loaded with activities, fun and food for racers and race fans.
Following the kick-off weekend the Flashlight Drags will return to the airport one Saturday night each month through October.

2004 Schedule
Gate opens at 5:00 PM racing begins at 6:00 and ends at 10:00 PM each night.

June 25 and 26 Friday and Saturday nights
July17
August 21
September 18
October 9
Rain or Shine

alot of us will be there this year. at the last event i went 7 and 0 in the truck

Hemi what??? where is a hemi?? i dont see no stinking hemi, oh wait a minute is that a hemi still at the starting line :bowrofl:

if they dont move my reserve date i am in

Thats because they were launching in 2wd

i have hockey next weekend, but i will def be making an appearance the following weeks

which nite is everyone going? fri or sat ?

im going to try and go up tonight after im done “modding” my car :mrT:

finnaly puttingin an LS1!!! :moon:

i saw GOT SVT up there… it was right before you were racing the supercharged T/a… I was in the all black 240sx :mrT:

cool, was that right after u raced him? and i asked u about his car

i beat him the first time and then of cousre he wanted to go again and he won

that was a fun time, i went both nights

you hybrid guys whooped on everybody. I was impressed, although I do feel bad for all those old muscle car dudes that got their asses handed to em’ by a rice burner

:bigok:

did u beat the t/a convert???

we dont play lol… i think the best was this kid asked eric " are youfrom hybrid?"
eric " yea ." kid " umm nevermind that all i need to know" well that and me beating volker

Anyone goin to the July 17th one? Is this 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile?

i will more than likely be there…did anyone get pics from this one

i beat the t/a

i am planning on goin 7/17

lookin for more vipers and fbodies :yum:

wanta try mine???

bring it on

My parents said friday night was the worse racing they had ever seen. All the “ricers” invaded the airport.:dunno:

Saturday was hell of alot better.

:dunno: is this true.
My parents really do know the difference in RIce and Import/Domestic :slight_smile: