Drift truck, Over Fenders, Coilovers, Lots of everything

Only rear vailance for $60 left. I have almost everything else you might need also… Call 647 520 6867 or email teamofna@hotmail.com [ATTACH=CONFIG]20684

where are you located? I might take the rear lip.

^^^^I second this.

condition and price of the coils?

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

oh and the link u put up has the editing option so dont be surprised if peps start to mess with it lol

Kijiji ad has his full address…

2570 Lundene Rd, Mississauga, ON L5J 1W8, Canada

I have a mint black lip forsale if anyone wants it also? $80 its freshly painted black, no scratches.

^get the fuck out of coreys thread.

GLWS OP, great guy to deal with!!!

What the fuck is wrong with peoples’ moral compasses? :expressionless:

“1989 Nissan 240SX DRIFT Truck racecar ERECTI0N MOBILE”
Trim c0cksucker erecti0n
Description:
its got 2 penises. mint condition.

GET THAT SH!T hard! ERECTI0N MOBILE
comes with rb26det, big single T25, Dildo shift knob (was lubed before each use, I promise!!)

Have problems getting b!tches? Problem solved! Everyone knows b!tches love hacked together sh!tboxes! Plus, it will take the attention away from the fact that you secretly take it in the a$$ from a guy named Tyrone every weekend.

I knew i must have posted the edit link due to the number of plugs calling me at 8a.m. People on SON have WAY too much time on their hands! Whoever posted that I left it on the ad because you obviously have daddy issues you need to work out, and I wouldn’t want you to off yourself due to me deleting it…

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Sell the coilovers separate?