Drivers side rear quarter panel for s13 coupe

hey guys, so I bought a 90 s13 coupe and I guess the guy before me was backed up into in a parking lot and there was a massive dent in the drivers rear quarter. He tried to patch it up and paint it but it looks like drywall mud was slapped on and the whole job is cracking and breaking off.

I am looking for the drivers side rear quarter panel cut out so I can just weld this one on and cut the other one out. If anyone has a good to decent condition drivers side rear quarter panel I can buy off of them or if you know where I could pick one up let me know, thanks alot guys

Sorry to hear you bought that horrible white car on kijiji.

ya i know, its not that bad other than the struts are super bouncy and that one quarter, theres barely any rust and only 144k

You must not of looked very hard, that car is super soft, everywhere.

I have looked over the whole car and the only part that is soft is the drivers side front frame rail other than that there is hardly any rust and that is an easy patch

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

And it is my first 240, so itll be a fun project, im only 17 so I can’t go out and buy and absoloutly flawless car

i had some but this fag came to myhouse with a sawzall and stole them off my parts car.

bump

desperate, I will buy overfenders as well