Droid X for unhappy Verizon iPhone owner.

I know this is crazy but I thought i’d throw it out there. I have a Droid X with the stock battery and the extended battery. The carbon fiber case, screen protectors, home charger and car charger. I’m looking for someone that gets the iphone for verizon and doesn’t like it to trade. My phone is in perfect condition and is only about 3 months old. Let me know if you are willing to trade for your verizon iPhone.

Wasnt verizon offering some sort of deal for people who have recently bought a phone who want the iPhone?

Anyone buying a iPhone 4 7 months after its released PROBABLY wants the iPhone 4.

Just sayin’… Start thinking about pre ordering it on the 3rd at 3AM.

No deals for me. If I want to upgrade I have to pay the full amount and not the amount for someone with a new contract or just signing up. And believe me. I bet that there will be some people out there that might not like it.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Plus my upgrade on my phone isnt until May 2012.

Sell your phone on craigslist… they are still fetching good money.

verizon iphones are fetching 700-800 without contract on ebay.

lol…good luck.

really? that is crazy. it is almost worth burning an upgrade just to sell. you could buy 3 droid X’s

This isnt the crazy seeing as the phones are selling without an upgrade price for 649.99 or 749.99
They might ass well just buy it right from verizon or apple.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Actually I just went on Apple’s site and wanted to see what they were charging for the phone and for the 32 gig one its $699.99 without an upgrade.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

And 599.99 for the 16g

iFags…tsk tsk

I got my iphone coming tommorrow. I thought the droid X is a awosme phone, i have a droid and really love the android software but i love mac shit too so i orderd it. If im not totally crazy about it ill probably sell it for a reasonable price. prob what i payed for it then just grab the 5 whe it comes out in a few months.

600 for the iphone? I have 2 upgrades available. Anyone want to buy 1 or 2?

wait until they release the iPhone 5.

nah man i heard the iphone 6 will be the best thing ever