dude buys brand new 2005 Z06, ships it to lingenfelter ... and this is the result ...

the interior sucks

/sarcasm

I’m in love

Donations are now being accepted for the “Send Joes C6 to Lingenfelter” fund. Donate $1000 and you get to drive it for 15 minutes :cool:

No one else missed the fact that they didn’t make a Z-06 in 2005?
D

if i had too much money…

um

yeah, i’d save it forever and ever and ever

And not do something fun with it

holy huge intake piping batman.

hotttttttttt@!!!11!!!111

No one else missed the fact that they didn’t make a Z-06 in 2005?
D

no, but I did notice that the windshield graphic disappears in some of the photos, the wheels are different, and

the flared-arch side-scoop rear fenders are gone

says that its just a regular C6 with the Z06 body. nice car I wouldn’t sell it either.

Um, that’s nice and all but probably cost a left testie. That package probably cost 60k and just to run 9’s?

HOT!

Your point? Sure, you could build something to go faster in the 1/4 for less. But could you sell it to someone and warranty it? Tell them to drive it to work during rush hour on a 100 degree day and they’ll have no problems sitting in traffic? Tell your customer to go enter Car and Drivers One Lap of America with it, race it at 10+ different tracks and drive it between events and expect them to make it home?

Yeah, probably not. Your 1/4 mile only build car would run the 1/4 a couple times faster, if you were lucky, then you’d be rebuilding it, or trailering it between 1/4 mile runs.

the bill says 177k+ total costs but im calling bs on that seeing as how alot of the stuff was rebilled on the invoice thats listed on ebay and for what was done it sounds kind of overly priced. twin gt35r’s are bad ass though.

damn…that’s crazy

things you can do with $$$$

If that’s the same one from the video that smokes the rear tires on the dyno, that thing is freaking badass. The new c6 is a much better looking car than the c5 in my opinion.

10k into my car and i would see 9’s…drivability would be same as it is now:lol:

It’s kinda hard to imagine that car only running 9’s with double the HP. With drag radials, the new Z06 has seen high 10’s @ 128mph. Warranty is kinda cool with that much power though :tup:

http://www.missouri.edu/~mslgx6/images/4a_3.JPG

Not the same car. That’s not a z06.

another thing…for 177k, you better get a warranty out of that investment…no doubt…im surprised it’s no much ince Heffner charges 40k for a 1,500hp package that drops 1200rwhp and 8’s i the 1/4.

Dude, you have no idea… I don’t see much if any aerodynamic tweaks on that car, which means it could get pretty damned scary once you get over 200mph.

Oh, and I’m guessing that unlike a 1000HP Supra, this goes faster than 12s in the 1/4… :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. You might be able to build a 9 second car for less, but that’ll be the only thing it can do. Forget about braking and handling, which this car will have no problem with. Hell, with big drag slicks, I bet this car could run a bit faster in the 1/4 than it did when they tested it.