Corvette Z06

I know the new Z06 is a fast-azz car…but I though it was capable to being modified…somewhat anyways. I guess if anyone wants to even think about mods like boost…has to do a complete rebuild?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1262906&forum_id=100

:jawdrop:

yeah waste of money…they just got 650hp about 550+ wheel with cam and bolt ons…and they did pistons for a 12-1 ratio(could have just milled the heads some…everthing else stock…the record for stock 06 z06 is 11.2 at 127.8 stock everything.

It’s just depressing to know that if one were to ever go “beyond” the boltons, if you cost a fortune to mod that LS7…127 is still a very impressive number.

thats with 440 wheel…so with another 100+wheel N/A it would be close to 137 or soo i would say…maybe a little slower… just from weight and gearing it gets there fast

ummm, its a lingenfelter package. You pay for what you get. You can do it for a lot cheaper yourself.

True dat:headbang:

800 BHP
Package includes:

Engine removal, inspection and disassembly 
  JE Forged aluminum pistons 
  Manley fully machined 4340 forged steel connecting rods 
  Computer balanced rotating assembly 
  Professional assembly and blueprinting of engine 
  Properly sized fuel injectors and high capacity fuel system 
  Twin Garrett oil lubricated & liquid cooled true ball bearing turbochargers
  High efficiency liquid to air center mount heat exchanger, coolant tank and pump assembly 
  304 Stainless steel 4 into 1 custom exhaust manifolds & turbo outlets 
  Belt driven turbocharger scavenge pump & turbo oil drain reservoir 
  Custom molded silicone air ducts 
  Two S&B 360 degree conical air filters 
  Stainless steel / ceramic heat shields & stainless clamps 
  Port matched LS7 intake manifold 
  Ported and polished throttle body 
  Gaskets and fasteners
  Professional installation, testing and tuning Chassis dyno report

<b>Lingenfelter 2 year/24,000 mile warranty</b>

Having a 2year warranty on a professionally installed TT system in a Brand new LS7 Z06 vette is worth that price alone.

Just juice it!

really?:poke: why dont you do that to your camaro:violin: :mamoru: :baby:

oh and…:touchy:

haha

also you don’t have to rebuild the entire engine for everything you do. it’s called precationary measures. why risk brekaing when you can make it more stout while it’s out? Lingenfelter goes through the entire engine and redoes everything for a few reasons a.) reliability b.) performance c.) peace of mind. if you had a company installing a twin tubro kit on your car and something else went wrong, in the lawsuit happy America you’d be sued. So as i said befor eprecautionary measures also known as cover your ass.

what the package should really include is a few days or pro driving instruction. I wonder how many of these buyers are actually capable of handling 600+ hp safely.

Probably not many. I think it’s more of a bragging right to say that the car has x amount of hp.

45K is crazy. That pretty much makes the Z06 a $100,000 car.

But, it will be faster than $300,000+ cars. Not a bad deal if you can swing that kind of cash.

hahahaaha who wants safe…how bout the look on those guys faces when you have 700 wheel hp on a stock block…nobody will believe you and you get all sorts of action and then you’ll whope up on them with less money. after you blow the motor, then go back and rebuild to be bigger and better…

:word: that’s what i was thinking :smiley:

ok if you go through the thread people on CF are always bashing LPE because of the cost. They do put out a quality product i’m not disputing that. However with a more expensive corvette comes higher corvette tax. the’re just getting that they know they can get for it.

wait untill other companies come out with builds … a lot of new shit is coming out for ther C5’s still as i’ve been posting. The same things are coming out for the C6 now. After some modding and R&D we’ll find out what the new ZO7 is really made of

I love the new zo6 :tup:

This is in no reference to you but I think its a joke to me how some people will call a 1000+ HP Supra a dyno queen but a 800HP Z06 is supposed to be some hot shit. Hipocritical mentality

Its all about where it comes from, If someone got a Hyundai accent up to 1000 h/p, most people would be a lot more impressed with that than a 1000 h/p Vette

umm its becuase that supra will run 12s at 140mph while that vette will run 9s at 140