Dumbbells - multiple weights

I’ve been compiling equipment for my home
Gym and I’m in need for some additional dumbs, but just don’t want to pay $1/lb. I’m open to any condition.

Weights desired (in pairs):

70, 80, 90, 100

Also would be interested in:
15, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65

If nothing else, does anybody know where to buy new that has very good pricing? Also looking for a cheap source for rubber floor tile

Thanks

Hmm. Was never a huge fan of adjustable dumbs but that’s almost too good to pass up on a budget. Thanks

yeah im notta big fan of this style a dumbbell, but for a budget gym theyre perfect. ive been using em for about a year now, theyre not bad. saves you the hassle of getting a huge DB rack too. its either these or 1200 bucks for some power blocks of similar weight…

craigslist

Give it a few months. Everyone will buy their health equipment this time of year and then put it for sale in February when they realize they don’t use it.

I have the bowflex adjustable dumbbells, they are nice. Worth looking into for the smaller weights you mentioned :gotme:

WWW.fitnessfactory.com I heard is a good spot for stuff

I have both the bowflex 552’s and 1090’s. I watched for the deals and got the 552’s for $280 including the stand (can be had for $240 w/out stand) and 1090’s for $360.
I really like the grips on the 552’s better than the 1090’s (they are wider), but I needed the 1090’s for some lifts.
I think the old math was a buck a pound for weight so building up a collection of dumbbells would get costly unless you can get them at garage sale prices of an angry divorcee that caught her ripped ex with the fitness chick at the gym.