DumpyRide NO MORE. Sti gets what it deserves!

All things aside, im a ball buster. Most of what I say on here is to rile up the masses. Krazykid, i like your truck, but I also like getting you angry and reading your replies, im sure we would get along just fine, but I. Enjoy busting balls so take it easy lol. Its the same way with boxer6, smokinss, erngotti. ALL BALL BUSTING. Jvg I actually don’t like. Otherwise relax bust balls and don’t take what I say so seriously. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, its coming along quickly more pics soon.

Many grammatical errors from posting on my phone sry

seamus you suck at everything

btw what was wrong with the rotated setup it had on before (minus the turbo)?

thanks bri lol.

t4 flange,uppipe was junk, turbo was to big, customer didnt want side exit and open dump, oil line kit seeped, water lines leaked, oil return leaked. plus alot of things needed to be gone through otherwise. oil switch and galley plug replaced, fuel lines leaked. it just needed to be gone through and he wanted a more streetable/daily setup.

Dudes dumping this kinda money into it he should just build the motor more befor it pops again am I right ?

nice work man. looks good ITT.

If i dident know seamus I’d probably hate him, but since the day I met him I know thats just how he is, and since then we have many LOLs

IDK if mike and him would get along unless mike just learned to take everything seamus says with a grain of salt :lol

Anyways, nice work seamus

That right there is reason enough that someone should sit down and rethink how they portray themselves. You wont get far giving off bad impressions in life.

A lesson to be learned from you I suppose.

mad drama itt :gay

All I did was notice how half the parts looked totally different one to the next. The tig technique from one to the next was totally different, thats what i was pointing out. Then he started in with the I dont see you producing anything worthwhile, wont ever make real power… bs. I threw a pebble and he threw a rock so i fired back a bit and called it a day.

bottom line is we both can kick ass at what we love doing… I never attack anyone first. NEVER, thats not me and wont be. BUT when someone jumps on my shit (coreys exhaust) when they didn’t know the entire story I get irritated at the immaturity and apparently fire back.

bottom line is we both are happy doing what we do, and if the customer is happy at the end we both succeeded.

I see it more now. No big deal, its not like I cry myself to sleep over this. :tongue I am calling it a draw, no need to carry on dumbshit between eachother, and no need to clutter up this thread anymore. Infact if you would like this banter removed, just say the word and ill dump it all brotato. :number1

yeah just two different outlooks and two different way to get self gratification I guess. I for one dont bust balls much at all, even close friends. Dont seem to feel the need to. Life is too short to burn bridges over some simple “ball busting”. As in this case.

I know I am not gods greatest welder, never said or assumed I was. But my late grandfather was a pro welder for his entire life, and was (and still is) an inspiration to me welding wise, so all the hard work I put into welding, I wish I could show him my work now and get tips, words of wisdom and praise from him… but of course that cant happen. Think what you want but I put alot of emotion behind most of my work, not just amperage and filler rod. :slight_smile: So what I am saying is, ball busting without knowing what you are up against isnt a good idea, because no matter how well you may or may not know someone a little ball busting might be more a punch in the face than a poke in the ribs.

Seamus, youre my broner.

Ok back to what I was saying why not spend the money on building the head and block and just running the 40 r???

because the 40r on that motor is a stupid idea and completely useless esp. if one wants to normally drive the car on a regular basis. Bigger doesnt always mean better. As much of a tool i may think the op is the stuff hes doing for this guys car is the right direction.

So I’m still lost how is the 35r gonna be better for him to daily? He will still make big power on the 35 r setup. I think if I was gonna daily drive the car I would of put it back to stock or did something real small like a 30 r,fp green or even like my old setup. But it’s his car now gl.

then comes the “daily driver” endless battle. My grandmother could daily a twin turbo 502 67 camero if she wanted to. Just dont stunt around 24/7 in it. Its all the people that complain about dumb shit; I can only run race gas, I change plugs out every morning because if it doesnt boost it fouls them up like mad, I have to replace my clutch once a month, etc. Its like a scale. the higher you climb the scale the farther you get from reliability and repeatability, you peak at a happy medium and then the back side of the climb is BECASUE RACE CAR.

35r is just a better setup. its more than capable of making enough power to blow up even built motors as was seen with jays05, its a better frame size for the car, you can make a reasonable amount of power on a single 44gate, 4088 is to much all around, and inefficient on this car anyhow. dom you know i love you kid, but 4088 is no good on this car.

i feel for you krazykid i just lost my grandpapa too, and he was my biggest hero. but im still a ball buster besides, everyone could learn to be a little more resilient esp. on this forum. take it for what it is but i never expect anyone to get seriously bent about what i say. busting chops is just the way ive always operated, call it a personality trait.

whats up wit the ol 4088 ?

the old setup will be for sale by the cars owner, i doubt he will split it up. but maybe.