Dyno Day? - April 8th Toronto

Even better!:R

Nice, does anyone know if a bad knock sensor will really affect my numbers? I really want to do a base run before I install my cams and SAFC-II.

With the date being changed I assume the start time is tentative?

Thanks,

Just noticed this thread. Can I book a 10am slot for April 22, 2007?

Guys, I’m confirmed for noon. Thanks Mitch.

12:00 pm Renman

Really?

So what happend to my appt?:hmm … Seems quite disorganized, please remove me from the list.

Thanks,
R

You asked for that time for the first day. I don’t think Mitch can assume that you are looking for the same time slot on the new day.

Hi,
Why would it need to be an assumption when the time slot was booked?
The dyno day was postponed not canceled.

Anyway, good luck and have fun.

Guys sorry for the confusion… we changed the date because of the bad weather which would mean a bad turnout… the 22nd should be better… we have so many initial booking followed by cancellations that I’ve restarted the bookings from scratch, starting at noon on the 22nd. Each car should take 1/2 hour.

Reality 350z dude, we can slot you in at 12:30 if you want.

We are not making any profit on this event; it’s being done as a service… if we get poor turnout; it will be our expense, so hope you all can make it.

Thanks for this service Mitch, it’s appreciated :slight_smile:

12:00 - 12:30 - Renman

I’ll try to make it… April 22 is a sunday…

What time are you guys gonna end at? Me and a friend might try to make it. We’d like it probably as late as possible since we’re heavy sleepers :stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch, if Sasha(my Car) has all it’s NEEDS by then I will be making it out April 22nd, will confirm April 21st if I can make it out or not, if thats alright…

Thanks alot,
Cheers

We’'ll try to hold the dyno day as long as possible…

Start time is noon, they dyno owner gets paid for each hour, so if we can consistently get people coming in; then we’ll keep going for as long as possible.

So far we’ve had some confirmed and some maybe’s… so try to bring out your car!

Thanks!
Mitch

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the offer but I will have to pass, plus it looks like they are calling for rain on sunday:(

R

Rain? :S It’s still 9 days away LOL! April 22nd… I wish I could change the thread title!

The event is indoors; so no worries…

LOL! my bad…:o
maybe I can make it… :smiley:

theweathernetwork.com 14 day forcast maybe? Extremely inacurate but somewhat of a good guidline.
This looks really enticing right now. I might be making it out to run after all.
Should be good

If the weathers nice I’ll come out.

Regards,
J.

Spots are booking fast…

12-2 pm booked… :C