E muscles check in..

no u ass! i put a lot of time and money into that car. last thing i want to see is a hole in the block

Ha ha fine I will come crash it through your garage

Lmao @ Graphics!!

Very true… but sometimes it just gets out of hand

Especialy considering 90% of the retards that seem to do it, just drill universal ones into their stock piller panel and are like OMG IM A RACER YO

When people make it looks like its supposed to be there its not half bad, like im sure tons of companys make A piller mounts for the supra that look like it was supposed to be their from the start

Dude chill out with hating on pillar pods. We get the point you don’t like them. okok. Many people dont have the option to put them anywhere else

lol for real…

I’d rather have a 2 gauge pillar because honestly there isn’t anyplace else to put my gauges. My boost gauge comes in the a pillar from the factory…

How ricey of GM to do such a thing.

I might just sell my shit and buy a 300z. No pillar pods for me though, I don’t want everyone to think I am a boy racer like they do now when I drive my ess ess around.

Exactly, Everyone does’t have a 300zx which is factory equipped qith cute little gauge pods.

Who gives a shit where someone puts their gauges? Christ.
Guys with drag wagons have gauge pods, I guess they’re ricer…

LMao, every car should have cute little pods :hug

alright calm down calm down

I usually hang my pods from the ceiling in the hatch…you fucking ricers

I got a tach thats going on my hood for this season. Gonna look sweet

:rofl

Yea, car needs graphics. I’m going to go test drive it today and beat the christ out of it and think of E the whole time.

negitive my friend. i have informed Gary to not let anyone drive the car until after i look at it saturday afternoon. they turned off the meth injection and if u get on it at 28psi, god knows what will happen.

saturday after work im heading over to give it the E-spection.

yeh i heard when pete test drove it the car was hitting some serious boost with the meth off

Oh no. Pete drove it… :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

yeh guess he test drove it when they first put it for sale, said he was siked to find some change in the seats

:rofl, what a dumb dealership. I hope they are paying you.

Buying a car like that and not having a clue.

I’m going to go buy it before you get over there.