E muscles check in..

i want it back

The “pod” on the colum for the boost gauge looks like its loose and flopping around…

Go get it.

doesn’t that car not have a cat?

It should, E has like 10 cats at his house.

lmao, huge pussies too!

the HKS pod was held on by a huge painted zip tie. reason i didnt fix it to the steering colum was incase i wanted to take it off. if u slid the zip tie one way, it would do what u see there and look floppy. dont know what else to tell u. im sorry? :frowning:

yes u are correct, it has no cat. well at least it didnt when i got rid of it.

now it says apexi exhaust, and thats wrong. it had a buschur cat back, buschur test pipe and a ATP downpipe that came with the turbo kit.

the only way i like um :tongue

lol thats fine. Just for selling purposes I would think they would take pictures and make it straight alone with at least for the pictures turning the shift knob…

Without knowing the story behind it I would just think you cobbed it but thats good reasoning…

Personaly Im not a fan of Piller/colum pods…

im not a fan of a-pillar pods. think they are ricey and everyone has them

+1… I guess theyre nice for an “in your face” reading, but ehh fuck it…

I <3 having stock gauge pods to put aftermarkets in, and an awsome non ricey plan for the other 3 im getting

it still has no cat… looked at it when it was at denooyer… you can smell it too… idk how they think they could ever sell that thing

Nothing like buying a car that already can’t pass emmisions from a dealer :rofl

yesterday i emailed them. some guy wrote me back asking if i was the previous owner of the car.

rofl

Well that is Michaels Shady Auto, what do you expect.

Sometimes you have no other options but a pillar mount.

i emailed them a lil while ago telling them to email me.

bwahahahahah this is what he emailed me back and i just started to lol

"Hello Emanuel,

I want to Thank You for bringing this matter to our attention,we have had several inquiries about this car since we purchased it and I would like it to be described properly. If You have the time I would welcome You to describe the vehicle and all the modifications that were done because being honest with You I am not that familiar with this type of equipment.If You would advise me the best way to describe this car I’ll do my best to do the car justice and let me say this,out of all the evos that we have had this one is certainly done the best and very tasteful,I’m a little suprised You didn’t finish it off with some graphics but it still looks good. Hope to hear from You.

Thank You,
Gary K.
Sales Mgr."

wtf? emailing him now telling him to call me

Ha ha your poor car. I want to go blow it up so no one can haz it